• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

WipedOut

How's this Matador roll? Looking for it to replace my felwinters. Not sure how badly I'll miss aggressive ballistics.

pnLT6XBb.jpg

Shot package, rifled barrel, luck in the chamber.

or

uaoWBGCb.jpg

Man, you got the matador? Congrats!

Rubenov was the original GAF Crucibke train sponsor. Look forward to catching a few matches this Iron Banner. Since its low stakes the mood is different from trials - relaxed and joking around, just nice banter to play with. Best Destiny <3
Oh yeah. I've played with him loads. Mad good consistency too. Guy's a beast!

Rawr, how goes ToO? You guys wouldnt happen to be streaming would you?

Fake Edit: Think ToO has me addicted to twitch.

Ruthless suggested Sons of Mercury
Frankly it's my second time actually playing it :p last week went 9-1. Just finish up a match now with some gaffers. I might have thrown out a match or two since I wasted my super as soon as round was over by accident :p sorry guys! Still rusty since I have not played Pvp in a while but we did have some good comebacks.

MrS

Banned
Frankly it's my second time actually playing it :p last week went 9-1. Just finish up a match now with some gaffers. I might have thrown out a match or two since I wasted my super as soon as round was over by accident :p sorry guys! Still rusty since I have not played Pvp in a while but we did have some good comebacks.
No problem man, good to play with you!

Yeah I can, but may need another good player as well to get to Mercury. Can't carry completely on my own...

Yep. Also looking to do some PoE

Wife's hogging the TV right now but I'll be on a little later if you need to round out a PoE team. Need to get another Weapon core cause I wasted the 1 I had on a Judgement's Chance. Saw a dude wrecking crucible with that Askor fusion rifle earlier.

Wife's hogging the TV right now but I'll be on a little later if you need to round out a PoE team. Need to get another Weapon core cause I wasted the 1 I had on a Judgement's Chance. Saw a dude wrecking crucible with that Askor fusion rifle earlier.
We got destroyed by that Aksor, I remember that match Grim. Also promptly decided on buying it, heh.

Dave_6

Yeah Rubenov is a good guy, got into a IB GAF train with him a few months ago and we cleaned house for a few hours.

I was hoping to get to Mercury this weekend but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Back to playing regular PvP with randoms...

EL CUCO

Made it to Mercury last night with Rubenov and Zewone on a comeback win from being down 2-4. What a rush.

Alpha Lupi/LBN was clutch. Don't think I'll ever wear any other exotic.

Any people on Xbox one want to help a guy out? I went 9-1 last week (thanks to being disconnected) and now I'm having trouble getting any wins at all. Just need those boots for my hunter and I'll be happy.

Lee182jib

noomi

My god this thread is moving fast today!

Still need to do a PoE level 32 or 34 later, and another run at ToO.

Going out for a bit, see youse later.

Deku Tree

So assuming that Skolas is on a regular rotation, and next week he is Void Burn -- what would be the best snipers to use?

Truth.

Seriously my Void LDR with unflinching FS and Final Round is ready.

But really void burn would be easy mode. Everyone should try to do Skolas legit if it's good burn. Fine try to burn him with snipe at the beginning but if it doesn't finish him at that point you gotta keep playing and it should be very finishable.

If it's void burn them I'm gonna look for a group to farm Skolas. Anyone confirm if you can get elemental primaries after the first kill by killing Skolas and dying afterwards?

Trakan

I'm done with ToO

PvP can fuck off. No ranked matchmaking is ridiculous.

Tired of waiting for trains. Waited up tip 3am or later for nothing several times. Fuck it

It should be this way. If people lost due to connections rather than skill, there would be way more outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom