• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

CREMSteve

Yeah I have 3 messengers and a Scholar, all different.

My point is the game should allow for the best weapons to got in hard raids as prizes and hard PVP content as prizes.

The frustration comes when players want it all but are not good at both.

I don't have a Gallahorn (I had to 365 my hunger of Crota) and I miss out on 34 POE without a Horn. And I am a pre-order destiny player.

I missed out and still do on much content not having a horn to offer and still do. But I don't whinge about it,
We just beat PoE34, 2 34s (Horns on both) and 1 33 (ascended Truth). Use Weapons of Light and Illumination. It's tough, but it is doable.

ocean

Banned
Initial damage impact of the rocket is affected by WoL, not the Wolfpack rounds though.

Heard a lot of things. Latest hearsay is rockets with proximity detonation (including Horn) aren't affected by WoL anymore. Others say it's just the MIRVs/Wolfpacks that don't get buffed.

Someone should experiment, for science.

OK I figured it out. Warlock is OP for Trials.

When it's a round by round basis and you can res to save the round a majority of the time when used wisely, so huge. Then there's the super OP melee. Lastly, double homing nades. Nuts

Frenden

Banned
I have Felwinter's Lie with Shot Package and Hammer Forged as well as Judgment, Party Crasher, and Matador with Aggressive, Shot Package, and Rifled Barrel. I am the cancer.

Ken

OK I figured it out. Warlock is OP for Trials.

When it's a round by round basis and you can res to save the round a majority of the time when used wisely, so huge. Then there's the super OP melee. Lastly, double homing nades. Nuts

Self-res is a mixed bag because it's pretty hard to time it wisely.

I have Felwinter's Lie with Shot Package and Hammer Forged as well as Judgment, Party Crasher, and Matador with Aggressive, Shot Package, and Rifled Barrel. I am the cancer.

Good thing you're not a Fallen so you can't use all 4 at once!

X-Frame

Re-rolled my Party Crasher +1 to Solar, Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel, and Kneepads. Yikes.

I think I am keeping this one. I wanted Final Round or Luck in the Chamber, but Kneepads could be useful too. It makes you run faster right?

So i only have one chance a week on 34 and 35 to get the cipher bounty or can I keep trying over and over til it pops up?
The Internet isn't very clear on it.

I've done PoE 34 on all 3 of my characters and have gotten nothing and I'm not even going to attempt 35. too many of my friends have been on it for hours with no success throughout the week. It sounds nerve breaking.

Frenden

Banned
Re-rolled my Party Crasher +1 to Solar, Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel, and Kneepads. Yikes.

I think I am keeping this one. I wanted Final Round or Luck in the Chamber, but Kneepads could be useful too. It makes you run faster right?

Yeah. My three similar shotgun rolls have Luck x2 and Grenadier, and Luck is kinda overkill. You're killing in one shot either way. Kneepads seems fine instead of.

Deku Tree

I thought knee pads made you slide further.

4WT4Q1u.jpg

i'm sure matchmaking would be good for raids and even trials of osiris!

lol

phen0m24

Not quitting but may take a break. Batman is out in 3 weeks and I still have to finish Witcher 3. May just take a break and just come back for PoE reset and ToO reset.

Dude I'm in White Chapel in TW3. Doh right there ya bro (the beginning)

You have insane luck with your shotgun rolls X man

SkylineRKR

Okay, gotten to the point where I want to be able to spend marks on Weapon Parts. Had 1000 about 2 weeks ago and now have 3.

You can buy planet materials, which you get from bounties, publics and ether chests as well. Why no weapon parts? Marks are rotting away otherwise.

Sorry Wheel and Ruthless for not getting you all the way up to 5, but you're up to 4 now I'm sure Grim and buddy can get you there.
You guys handled yourself better than I did, resulting in that nice clutch comeback 5-4 win. Let me know if you got those sweet cowboy boots!

Namikaze1

Whoops. DS4 died in the middle of a game.

And I got booted.
Dude I'm in White Chapel in TW3. Doh right there ya bro
I'm still early in the game. All I've been doing are side quests and checking what all the question marks are. I just started doing the main quest you get after first meeting the emperor. The recommended level for that is 6. I'm level 10.

Deku Tree

Been trying out my Matador 64 with all the big perks in Salvage. It is a beast.

OHK'ing fools from all over.

Final round is really kind of silly on this thing in PvP when it is already usually a one shot.

Ken

Okay, gotten to the point where I want to be able to spend marks on Weapon Parts. Had 1000 about 2 weeks ago and now have 3.

You can buy planet materials, which you get from bounties, publics and ether chests as well. Why no weapon parts? Marks are rotting away otherwise.

What are you guys spending so many weapon parts on? Reforges?

Sorry Wheel and Ruthless for not getting you all the way up to 5, but you're up to 4 now I'm sure Grim and buddy can get you there.
You guys handled yourself better than I did, resulting in that nice clutch comeback 5-4 win. Let me know if you got those sweet cowboy boots!

Sorry for what mate, we got matched up against some good teams and had tough games, I'd like to think we did okay.

That one game 5-4 with that crazy sniper was awesome.

Great time playing with you and hope to keep on playing. Get some rest..

X-Frame

Yeah. My three similar shotgun rolls have Luck x2 and Grenadier, and Luck is kinda overkill. You're killing in one shot either way. Kneepads seems fine instead of.

I agree. I was debating re-rolling this for a couple weeks. Before it had AB, Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel, and Rodeo. Since Rodeo is worthless, it prevented me from ascending this. I wanted a better last perk. I'll test Kneepads out once I max it. I'm hopeful!

According to this House of Wolves Shotgun Reforce Megathread (Reddit), all of my perks are PvP Tier 1, including Kneepads.

I thought knee pads made you slide further.

It does, but apparently a secondary ability is that is makes you sprint faster, even if you don't have the weapon equipped.

This is one the top comment says about it:

"Kneepads. Boosts slide-distance and sprint speed, even while not held (essentially, it turns on the blade-dancer's fleet-footed perk). This allows for greater mobility, which is definitely useful for shotguns"

You have insane luck with your shotgun rolls X man

Mwuahaha. Good because I love shotguns! And this makes me sprint faster which means more shoulder charging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom