• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for what mate, we got matched up against some good teams and had tough games, I'd like to think we did okay.

That one game 5-4 with that crazy sniper was awesome.

Great time playing with you and hope to keep on playing. Get some rest..

That guy was amazing with his Icebreaker, he carried the whole team.
Good to see that teamwork prevailed over individual skill!
Had fun as well, clutch matches are the best and most of all I like playing with different people, get to know their playstyles etc.

GG to all the guys that joined me and Tears over the weekend, you've been a pleasant company and you all did great!

Wow. Qodron is some bullshit.

Once you get the strategy down its not too bad. Have a person dedicated to killing the eye and getting buff. Break the shields with a shotgun on yourself and your teammates.

The 3 times I went through it we had atleast one Titan though because I feel a bubble is necessary.

Deku Tree

Wow. Qodron is some bullshit.

Go all the way to the right side. Stay together and the Eye vex will come to you. Clear adds. Kill the eye. Shoot at Qodron. Pop heavy to shoot at quodron. Be near full health when Qodron is looking for targets. Have a void shotgun or other void weapon to break detainment quickly. The player with the buff needs to help the others break their detainment. Have a Titan with Blessing of Light bubble. Rinse and repeat.

Or spam horn after waiting 10 min for cooldowns.

Jinjo

What are you doing? Really not to bad if you know what to do.

Looks for the Eyes

Once you get the strategy down its not too bad. Have a person dedicated to killing the eye and getting buff. Break the shields with a shotgun on yourself and your teammates.

The 3 times I went through it we had atleast one Titan though because I feel a bubble is necessary.

Horn to the rescue
again

Tried the horn strat, but one of my friends only had a HoC so the damage just wasn't there. Both of my friends were lv33 too so that made doing it legit near impossible. We tried for a bit but wiping for hours on end is just no fun. Raid-like bosses in a checkpoint-less horde mode is just...

MrS

Banned
Tried the horn strat, but one of my friends only had a HoC so the damage just wasn't there. Both of my friends were lv33 too so that made doing it legit near impossible. We tried for a bit but wiping for 2+ hours on end is just no fun. Raid-like bosses in a checkpoint-less horde mode is just...
Git gud

Anybody for trials? tryna get the titan gloves with intellect to drop! Mr-Stephen on PSN

Marvel

could never
Last week, flawless victories for days and this week? barely manage 5 wins lol. But I'm still having fun.

If this map has taught me anything it's how to snipe.

Flawless #6 done.

Ruben, Nami, and I about to do #7.

Good stuff, didn't go further than 8 this week.
Good to see more trains!

Tried the horn strat, but one of my friends only had a HoC so the damage just wasn't there. Both of my friends were lv33 too so that made doing it legit near impossible. We tried for a bit but wiping for hours on end is just no fun. Raid-like bosses in a checkpoint-less horde mode is just...

As others said it can be quite fun but also chaotic even when you know the strat. There's just the endless waves of yellow hobbies that can really hurt you.
We did it twice using the strat that Deku said, but we did it on the left side. One guy keeping an eye on the Eye, kill him and bunch up together to break the shield in one go. In between waves try to work on boss. I agree that this week seems a bit harder to do with lvl 33s compared to last week.

Alternatively run them through ToO for some ELight, you can do it ;)

Jinjo

Hahaha my man. I couldn't do it either tbh. That shit is hard even with 2 horns and a 365 HoC.

Yeah, we just didn't feel like waiting 10 minutes every time for a 30-second try, only to not come close or have something dumb go wrong.

Then we tried legit for a bit, but those fucking hobgoblins man. Worst enemies in the game.

EL CUCO

Currently at 34 PoE boss airlock with a team of 3 Gjally's, full heavy and waiting for synth cool down.

come at me, Deku
:p

Edit: Boss down.

E92 M3

How has been a godsend for pvpers as well. Until now all we've had is Iron Banner *pukes*

Now we actually get something fun and rewarding with sweet exclusive pvp only loot. I love it.

Shit is great - they need the same treatment for PVE. PVP team is throwing rewards out left and right.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
StereoType I need to give your spot away. Don't even see you on PSN :(

1 spot for Trials practice/strategy session, will do 3 or 4 cards

Trakan

Trials gear with no shaders looks sooo good. I need those gauntlets.

CGXQXghUYAAl79T.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom