• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury with silvertongue and PuMa

hannibal-well-done.gif

Congrats on the Summoner!

GhaleonEB

After that last run I wish I had my alts both up to 34 so I could run it again and get drops out of it.

That was so fun it actually made me put that on the fast track :lol

It did the same for me after my first run a couple weeks ago. :lol

I've only done it twice, but it's easily my favorite activity in the game now. That hot potato mechanic, so great.

Really needs a checkpoint at Skolas, though. It's a solid 2 hour commit to run it, longer if people are new to it; we took over three hours. Very comparable to a raid.

Out 1

just f'ed up my trip to Mercury because I forgot to exchange a ticket with a loss... oh well I would have gotten Summoner anyways lol

though I still need to get there this week with my titan and warlock - they lack trials gear.

EL CUCO

Man I used to upgrade every decent weapon I could get my hands on. Now all those weapon parts are too precious to dump off like that

It did the same for me after my first run a couple weeks ago. :lol

I've only done it twice, but it's easily my favorite activity in the game now. That hot potato mechanic, so great.

Really needs a checkpoint at Skolas, though. It's a solid 2 hour commit to run it, longer if people are new to it; we took over three hours. Very comparable to a raid.

You still looking for people man? I'm kinda burned out on PvP for now and was wanting to try my hand at the 35 PoE

is Skorris Revenge worth getting?

At first I would have said no. However, today in Skirmish I ran into someone that consistently did well with it. I played a number of games with and against him and he always did well.

He did have a decent roll on it though.

Third Eye
Hand-laid Stock
Headseeker

I actually rerolled mine because of him and want to try it out now. Still need to level it up though.

JayHayabusa

Looking to do Crota NM x3. Who's interested? Anyone got a Crota or Deathsinger CP?

Looking for that Black Hammer!

1. jayforone

Tokubetsu

Got an Ash Factory with tripod and tracking should I keep playing the reforge slot machine until I get horseshoes & hand grenades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom