• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an Ash Factory with tripod and tracking should I keep playing the reforge slot machine until I get horseshoes & hand grenades?

I actually like both. I have an Ash Factory with Tripod and Horseshoes and I also have a Radegast's Fury with Clown Cartridge and Tracking. Personally, it comes down to the map on which one I use. That being said, more of the maps favor Horseshoes over Tracking, so it would be more beneficial to get Horseshoes first.

Never ever use purple tracking in PvP. It's useless. Can't believe how many Hunger of Crotas I see in Trials. If you absolutely must have tracking use Ghorn or Truth.

Kyoufu

So here's me thinking I didn't purchase the Praxic Fire chest from Xur last week...

...it was sitting on my Hunter...

Yay.

JayHayabusa

Looking to do Crota NM x3. Who's interested? Anyone got a Crota or Deathsinger CP?

Looking for that Black Hammer!

1. jayforone
2. kojirospath
3. soncomet
4. mutenturtle

Need 2 more

hydruxo

Got an Ash Factory with tripod and tracking should I keep playing the reforge slot machine until I get horseshoes & hand grenades?

Gotta have grenades and horseshoes. Literally everything else is optional, even Tripod. If you can get both, you're good to go.

FyreWulff

It did the same for me after my first run a couple weeks ago. :lol

I've only done it twice, but it's easily my favorite activity in the game now. That hot potato mechanic, so great.

Really needs a checkpoint at Skolas, though. It's a solid 2 hour commit to run it, longer if people are new to it; we took over three hours. Very comparable to a raid.

Definitely needs the checkpoint. We only kept Skolas because I was able to survive that network storm and stay in the game.

Sometimes RNG isn't a total bastard!

I didn't have a Patience and Time (victim of Vault space clearing) so that works for me.

Also, ouch my back.
:p

OajnRia.jpg

todd360

Gonna need one more person for 9-0 trials run at 8 pm est.

Looking for someone who is good. This is gonna be more of a team effort than a carry.

Hedera

Bought 6 or 7 engrams and still no Ram for me :( I think I'm done with the gambling. I'll have something to look forward from Nightfal rewards and Xur visits I guess. On a positive note bought Lucky Raspberry which I didn't have yet.

Exotic armor missing: No Backup Plans, Voidfang Vests. and The Ram
Exotic weapons missing: Lord of Wolves (I'm at the last part of the bounty) and Dreg's Promise

Getting there.

oneils

Oh oops I need strange coins to buy from xur. Thought it was motes of light. For a second there I felt rich, ha. Think I'll get the helm.

Decided against buying anything from xur until I know more about upgrading my gear. It can wait.

On another topic, I never picked up the bounty for a 10 kill streak because I thought I would never get it....and I just got a 10 kill streak. What a fluke.

Decided against buying anything from xur until I know more about upgrading my gear. It can wait.

On another topic, I never picked up the bounty for a 10 kill streak because I thought I would never get it....and I just got a 10 kill streak. What a fluke.

That IB bounty actually includes assists, so you don't even have to get a 10 kill streak to complete it. Also carries over matches.

I have no idea what Xur is selling, otherwise I'd tell you if it's worth buying or not.

Bought 6 or 7 engrams and still no Ram for me :( I think I'm done with the gambling. I'll have something to look forward from Nightfal rewards and Xur visits I guess. On a positive note bought Lucky Raspberry which I didn't have yet.

Exotic armor missing: No Backup Plans, Voidfang Vests. and The Ram
Exotic weapons missing: Lord of Wolves (I'm at the last part of the bounty) and Dreg's Promise

Getting there.

Dang. I got lucky and got the Ram this morning on my 5th roll. Fingers crossed you get it soon.

You have to buy the engrams from a different class, works every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom