• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man I stop playing Destiny in February (lvl 29) due to burnout and fuck at some of the gear people have now.

I gotta get back into this.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I spotted Hawkian last night....

WigglyLinedCollardlizard.gif
thas my brother. honest mistake

Kurumi

One day I'll get a team together for Trials. And one day I'll make it to mercury. And by one day I mean never because I don't think it's going to happen. But god do I want that Trials gear though.

void666

Banned
I quit playing destiny for a couple of months. Wasn't even considering buying the taken king DLC one week ago.

Look at me now. Once more i'm addicted to destiny. Lurking this thread while at work, wondering what i'm going to do first when i get back home. Looking forward to the reset tomorrow.

This game is crack.

Shito

I quit playing destiny for a couple of months. Wasn't even considering buying the taken king DLC one week ago.

Look at me now. Once more i'm addicted to destiny. Lurking this thread while at work, wondering what i'm going to do first when i get back home. Looking forward to the reset tomorrow.

This game is crack.
Embrace it, no reasons not to.
Just have to quit or take a break once the burn starts to reel in again...

Langy

So i need the trials gautlets this week for my titan to hit 34. Anyone wanna team up for trials? only goal i have is 5 wins, but if we go better then lovely!

psn is Langoit

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Is the Spare Change actuallt any good? I've only used it for a short time and I didn't really like it much. But the stats look awesome.

Shito

I'm at that point again (burn out). Still log on and do a little every other day but Arkham Knight has been a nice getaway from Destiny.
I'm slowing down myself as well, but I feel like it's the normal course of the game; can't stay focused 110% on it at all time.
Breaks are a nice thing to do, coming back to the game is that much better afterwards.

That is actually a female.
And she is quite awesome.

BuzzJive

I absolutely love Trials. We lost our second game last night in a super close 5-4 outcome (forgiven with the buff). After that, we rolled to our 9-0. The intensity as you get closer and closer and then start a game 0-2 or something - man - it's glorious.

I went to E3 and went through the Bungie show, but didn't have time to play the new mode. Was running late for some meetings :-(. I did catch a shirt fired out of a Gjallarhorn though - not many people can say that.

Speaking of Gjallarhorns, I'm officially over 20 full days (near 500 hours) of playing time and ZERO Gjallarhorns.

^yeah bungie works too but stats aren't nearly as detailed as I like personally. The status website shows both "active" and "total" time played (that includes Tower and orbit).

Where do i check that?

destinystatus.com has a quick and easy breakdown, destinytracker.com has super in depth stats.

deafmedal

Well that was cool as hell, perfect timing :)

Thanks again stable and wicked, watching you lot is quite impressive :)
Sorry I'm a bit slow (talk wise), not workin on much sleep here... might need another Red Bull (no, I don't lol). Will figure out how to gif the Ghally shard after I help my kid quick!

Unstable

If you haven't been to Mercury you are eligible to win a free ride!

First person to accurately answer these 3 questions wins!

q. What is the rarest Exotic in Destiny?

a. ?

q. What is the name of Bungie's level editor for Destiny?

a. ?

q. What is unarguably the best class in the game?
(It's Titan)

a. ?

LTWood12

If you haven't been to Mercury you are eligible to win a free ride!

First person to accurately answer these 3 questions wins!

q. What is the rarest Exotic in Destiny?

a. ?Fate of All Fools

q. What is the name of Bungie's level editor for Destiny?

a. ?Luke Smith

q. What is unarguably the best class in the game?
(It's Titan)

a. ?
Titan

Well that was cool as hell, perfect timing :)

Thanks again stable and wicked, watching you lot is quite impressive :)
Sorry I'm a bit slow (talk wise), not workin on much sleep here... might need another Red Bull (no, I don't lol). Will figure out how to gif the Ghally shard after I help my kid quick!

You can trim the saved video using the Playstation itself (or Share Factory if you have that downloaded). Make a <15 second clip, upload that to YouTube, then use gifyoutube.com to make the gif. Other sites work as well, just copy paste the YouTube URL and boom.

Nice run deaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom