• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insaniac

Trials of Osiris is so frustrating. Not only am I mediocre at PVP, but my friends get discouraged after one go, so I never have a fire team to practice with. Then I get matched up against people in full trials gear and get destroyed by them.

Fuck PVP in this game

I rolled a Radegast with Aggressive, Clown, Javelin, and Horshoes. I always went with Tripod before, but a lot of PvP perk tier lists rated this the best possible roll of a Radegast.

I think I'd rather have the reliability of Tripod for 3v3, but for all other PvP modes, fee rockets are pretty great. I get 1-2 rockets extra per heavy with Clown.

good lord, man. quite a roll.

I have 2x Ash Factory and 2x Dreamwaker, no Radegast.

Dreamwaker with tripod, javelin, horseshoes. It's pretty awesome.

Frenden

Banned

Yeah. I think it's essentially the perfect Radegast roll. I'm aiming for Tripod, Javelin, Horseshoes on my Ash Factory next. I don't have a Dreamwaker, natch.

ethomaz

Banned
I rolled a Radegast with Aggressive, Clown, Javelin, and Horshoes. I always went with Tripod before, but a lot of PvP perk tier lists rated this the best possible roll of a Radegast.

I think I'd rather have the reliability of Tripod for 3v3, but for all other PvP modes, fee rockets are pretty great. I get 1-2 rockets extra per heavy with Clown.
Amazing roll.

Tripod is better because it will always have 3 rockets in the first mag... it is a 100% feature... Clown will rely on RNGesus... sometimes it will be better than Tripod but most of times it will be worst.

The changes are 25% to have a better mag size on reload... you can increase the changes reloading at each shot.

These are the three best rockets for reforge in the game... Dreamwaker has the worst radius between them and Radegast the best velocity... Radegast > Ash > Dreamwaker but the difference is really small.

Trials of Osiris is so frustrating. Not only am I mediocre at PVP, but my friends get discouraged after one go, so I never have a fire team to practice with. Then I get matched up against people in full trials gear and get destroyed by them.

Fuck PVP in this game

I'm not saying PvP is in a great state, but you are talking abut the most competitive gamemode. "End game PvP content", so you can expect to get some tough resistance.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

Fuck PVP in this game

Yep. Been my experience as well. Definitely missed the boat on this activity.

I only posted to mention how I am feeling, I want to play something and take my mind off.

Yo, I got your PSN message but can't game right now. Sometimes I leave my PS4 on, apologies to anyone if I don't respond to messages/invites. Easier to type on here than stupid Dual Shock typing :p

Not sure when I'll be available again but hopefully sometime later tonight. Could do some Skolas or help folks with Trials, not sure if I can deal with more Banner but I need to remember to farm 7k and buy the Pulse before he leaves...

This is the type of player this game pairs me up with. I mean come on.

z3KmBh0.png

Looking to do Trials soon. Need to get the arms for my titan.

I'll be on most of the day/night (wife is out of town). I'm down to run trials as much as I can. Got carried to Mercury this morning so I'm just looking to improve and help people get gear if I can.

Dr_LawyerCop

Insaniac

I'm not saying PvP is in a great state, but you are talking abut the most competitive gamemode. "End game PvP content", so you can expect to get some tough resistance.

Thats my problem with it. As a mediocre pvper with friends who are also mediocre, this gear is something I will probably never acquire due to the fact that it is a purely, highly competitive pvp component. I hated the fact that some exotic bounties required PVP stuff, and I definitely don't like Trials.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm loving this Skorri's Revenge pulse rifle. The fire rate is excellent and it's crazy stable. Didn't plan on getting many kills with it without leveling it first but it's been good to me so far.

Shito

Cool, an unstable ToO stream!
Don't really mind never going to Mercury ever, but those streams are always so nice to watch.
Been watching some Sons Of streams lately as well, and those are equally awesome: you guys streaming the game rock!

Hyped for unstable's scrubby reset stream tomorrow!

Shito

You guys wanting a carry to Mercury should hang on unstable's chat: I suppose he will raffle the next person to get carried after deaf, as usual.

Lothars

Thats my problem with it. As a mediocre pvper with friends who are also mediocre, this gear is something I will probably never acquire due to the fact that it is a purely, highly competitive pvp component. I hated the fact that some exotic bounties required PVP stuff, and I definitely don't like Trials.
I am a mediocre pvper as well but I love the fact that the exotic bounties required pvp. It helped me get interested in crucible plus I love Iron Banner now even though I don't do great.

I wish I could do better at trials though, I probably will never get to mercury either. My biggest dissapointment is all the good elemental primaries are from trials and near impossible to get from skolas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom