• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Fuck you, dancing unhelpful motherfuckers! Enjoy getting teabagged and shit by the opposing team. I'm taking my Hawkmoon and hopping on another match cause fuck you that's why.

Namikaze1

Fuckers just danced. Never moved from their spots even as the opposing team rushed in. Left after dying 5 times and seeing all five of my teammates dancing where they were spawned. I saw red on the radar before I left. Hope they got my teammates good.

ERMint13

It's amazing how as each week passes more and more laggers are in Trials.

Up 4-3 on a team and they all go red bar and start stuttering all over the map. As soon as match is over and they won it's instant green bar.

Clash at Level 2, no nades, no secondary or heavy, just my khvostov and melee haha not even a double jump

CJRjlJRUwAAtC2o.jpg:orig

Namikaze1

Well fuck. Ended up in a match with an old lagging nemesis of mine. Hey CloudStryfe, fuck you. That shotgun should've killed you instantly not after you shot me twice with your own shotgun and that was after I shot you. Bastard died a second after I died and the kill was confirmed to be mine. It was like that with him all match long. And then fucker survived a rocket shot right between him and a partner. His teammate dies, he survives somehow (rocket was closer to him than his teammate) and then kills me through the fucking wall with a machine gun. I was nowhere near the doorway.

If I remember correctly, he was part of a team of laggers Todd and I faced weeks back during Trials. Faced him again during IB last week and today during regular Clash.

oneils

Had a great week with destiny while on holiday last week.

You guys and this thread made it so much better. Some of you were patient and answered my noobie questions.

Got from level 25 to 33, got to rank 5 in the iron banner. Got my first exotic (Suros regime) and two etheric lights. Bought my first Exotic from xur (a warlock helm).

Then I completed both expansions. Fought in the prison of the elders for the first time, it was a level 28 match while I was level 33 lol.

As a reward I got a hopscotch pilgrim pulse rifle. I love this thing. Seems like I was lucky. Now I gotta get good and progress to the higher level poes. I have so much gear that I want to upgrade with e-lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom