• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Mercury again this week but I had some awesome games with gunawi and Dr lawyer. Shame we lost a few of those. It was tight and few bits of bad luck cost us.

I got the machine gun from the gold package and almost completed my Titan armour set.

I hope ToO isn't going to be 99% try hards this week....I just need the helmet for my titan and hunter so I never have to do ToO again .-.

Kurumi

Kurumi you should totally jump in a Hawkian noobie raid if you haven't already. :) It's where it all starts here on GAF. :)

I did join one of his raids before. I'be done both raids before back when my old clan was still going and my friends still played. Haven't done VoG since I started playing again though. Would like to. If only to get that warlock helmet.

Kurumi you should totally jump in a Hawkian noobie raid if you haven't already. :) It's where it all starts here on GAF. :)

You haven't done a raid yet either Kurumi?

There is a newbie raid planned this weekend, jump in on that..

I did join one of his raids before. I'be done both raids before back when my old clan was still going and my friends still played. Haven't done VoG since I started playing again though. Would like to. If only to get that warlock helmet.

Cool, this weekend then? Trying to get a first timer (AppleSeason) through VOG.

Namikaze1

It's been three weeks now since switching and I still make a mistake here and there. Not as much as I did during the first few days. It's rare nowadays. Still trying to get use to doing melee with R3. I am doing better but dammit I wish it was easier to melee someone. I know of using X to melee if your super isn't up.

Then again, I have T-Rex arms. :(

Damn you, Titan melee!

noomi

I need strength gaf, strength not to do Skolas this week.

I will kill him, get no loot and then just be pissed off.

Homeboyd

I need strength gaf, strength not to do Skolas this week.

I will kill him, get no loot and then just be pissed off.
Yeah not worth it. Pretty much all of PoE isn't worth it unless you just need etheric or the HoW exotics. Skolas is especially not worth it.

It's been three weeks now since switching and I still make a mistake here and there. Not as much as I did during the first few days. It's rare nowadays. Still trying to get use to doing melee with R3. I am doing better but dammit I wish it was easier to melee someone. I know of using X to melee if your super isn't up.

Then again, I have T-Rex arms. :(

Damn you, Titan melee!

Accidentally melee'ing during sweaty PvP moments is the bane of my Jumper life, I've basically adjusted to everything else. Really wish I could remap the melee to something else just to have it off R3. I know X works when you don't have a super but hitting R3 when I don't want to is my only problem.

phen0m24

You haven't done a raid yet either Kurumi?

There is a newbie raid planned this weekend, jump in on that..

Cool, this weekend then? Trying to get a first timer (AppleSeason) through VOG.

Ahh that was me making
faulty
assumptions. Feel free to add me if you want - we occasionally do raids in an attempt to get Narmer his Horn. We call it NarmerQuest. lol

PSN ColonelOCorn

Owensboro

Hah, leave it to me to log on and *just miss a Crota run (never done it, so I bet I'd be no help).

Anyone want to do some Nightfalls? Haven't done one yet this week. Totally need all 3 (unfortunately).

I've never done it TheWorthyEdge, so if you're looking for experience get another, but I'd totally be down for trying it. 34 Titan. PSN: OwensboroEsq

All invites have been sent out. Need one more for Crota!

^ Owen: we still need one more. One hasn't done it yet either so don't feel bad. I'll send a FR.

ocean

Banned
Players who run around with shotguns out and never use a primary are trash and they should feel bad for being virtual garbage, regardless of their performance.

Sorry, had to vent.

Kurumi

Ahh that was me making
faulty
assumptions. Feel free to add me if you want - we occasionally do raids in an attempt to get Narmer his Horn. We call it NarmerQuest. lol

PSN ColonelOCorn

Lol that's ok. Yeah I'll add you.

PSN: XxNinjaAyanexX

Players who run around with shotguns out and never use a primary are trash and they should feel bad for being virtual garbage, regardless of their performance.

Sorry, had to vent.

Yeah, they're annoying. I always run into at least one of these types of players in a match. Funny part is when they run out of special guess what they switch to? Thorn. Also I've taken the time to check some of their stats, more shotgun kills than all their primaries combine!

That+s+absolutely+disgusting+what+a+creep+_8071ac6ee4fb28c9afa9a721c0a8fbb3.gif

sajj316

Sorry, had to vent.

Players with Matedor 64s with Shotgun Package .. tons of them now. Crucible handing them out like skittles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom