• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Can you install and then not need it anymore? I don't know how this stuff works.
Nah I believe I need the disc for license verification. It's ok. Josh is playing Halo CE now.

Because we bought the expansions on 360 those are downloading now. Pretty cool.

It's mostly going to be his box. I'm not sure I can stomach another grind lol

Nah I believe I need the disc for license verification. It's ok. Josh is playing Halo CE now.

Because we bought the expansions on 360 those are downloading now. Pretty cool.

It's mostly going to be his box. I'm not sure I can stomach another grind lol

It's actually not that bad. Just keep it to one character. Id also be down to help you rip through the story missions to power level. Just saying.

Edit: And if not then I'm just going to play with Josh. So there.

Ryck

I am genuinely shocked Dgaf, just went 9-0 in Trials (didnt even use the mercy boon). We weren't even trying for Flawless we were just playing to see how far we could get and everything just came together magically. All three of us were first timers (most likely I wont ever make it back). Got Messenger with Arc and Infinite Theorum out of the Gold prize.

On a real natural high right now guys.

I am genuinely shocked Dgaf, just went 9-0 in Trials (didnt even use the mercy boon). We weren't even trying for Flawless we were just playing to see how far we could get and everything just came together magically. All three of us were first timers (most likely I wont ever make it back). Got Messenger with Arc and Infinite Theorum out of the Gold prize.

On a real natural high right now guys.

Congrats ryck! Must be a great feeling. So I am guessing no Horn yet? :)

phen0m24

It's actually not that bad. Just keep it to one character. Id also be down to help you rip through the story missions to power level. Just saying.

Edit: And if not then I'm just going to play with Josh. So there.

Not gonna lie, he's been playing rando commando trying to get raids and NFs from people in the tower on 360 for so long, if he had the opportunity to play with some GAFers he might die. And if by some miracle he ever gets to run with Unstable in Trials I might literally cry. :)

His GT he made up himself is Sunfire Prime

Not gonna lie, he's been playing rando commando trying to get raids and NFs from people in the tower on 360 for so long, if he had the opportunity to play with some GAFers he might die. And if by some miracle he ever gets to run with Unstable in Trials I might literally cry. :)

His GT he made up himself is Sunfire Prime

Sweet. I'll add him.

Edit: can't find his GT

GhaleonEB

Anyone wanna drop into PoE 32 with me?

PSN: androo2300

Sure, I need to run one for my Titan's elder cypher.

PSN is Ghaleon_EB, be right on.
Has Bungie hinted at anything special for Bungie day? If so, I totally missed it.
From the BWU:

Our inaugural journey around the sun is cause for celebration. Bungie [Community] Day is just the occasion. This tradition was set into motion by players of Bungie games. We made it official on 07/07/07. Since then, the seventh day of the seventh month has been a time to recognize an amazing group of people who assemble in games to become a community.

Pay us a visit again on Tuesday. We’ll have some celebrations of the awesome stuff you’ve done this past year, along with some invitations for how you can express yourselves.

We’ll also tell you how any player who has braved the first year of Destiny can achieve permanent, exclusive legendary status.
This is something we’ve been working on for a while, and your own triumphs are the crucial ingredient.

riotfig

Neo Member
I see. Unfortunately communicating is not something I'm particularly good at. I'm always silent. Like a ninja...
Maybe we should play together. I'm playing on most nights without mic. Even on Hardmode raids with a bunch of friends. Like you, I'm often silence, like a minion. :)

Trakan

Me and zew just won a trials match 2v3 after a teammate lost connection right before the game started. They weren't the best, but feels John Goodman.

zewone

Trakan and I just beat a team in Trials 2v3.

Our 3rd lagged out at the beginning of the match.

Ended up going 5 rounds to 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom