• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How hard is the skolas fight? I want to try it. Plus I want that shader.

Not bad at all with a decent team that communicates well. You really need to work together and talk while you fight him but the fight itself is very manageable. Take your time, clear out adds in between damaging him, play it safe, stick together.

ocean

Banned
Players with Matedor 64s with Shotgun Package .. tons of them now. Crucible handing them out like skittles.
It just pisses me off to see guys who spend the entire match crouching around corners with a shotgun. I know you can counter this, get good etc but the thing is that win or lose it isn't fun.

There's zero skill. Encounters with these assholes are basically peekaboo, who sees who first.

SaiyanRaoh

I bought someones PSN account and I'm going to make it a secondary account . Came with this game and all DLC up to date. Is this game soloable nowadays?

Deku Tree

I see. Unfortunately communicating is not something I'm particularly good at. I'm always silent. Like a ninja...

Kadey dances when she wants you to grab the essence. It worked for us as long as two people were talking and the third knows what to do.

SonComet

It just pisses me off to see guys who spend the entire match crouching around corners with a shotgun. I know you can counter this, get good etc but the thing is that win or lose it isn't fun.

There's zero skill. Encounters with these assholes are basically peekaboo, who sees who first.
I'm so bad with my shotgun (shot package, etc., felwinters). I can never kill from the distances I feel like kill me. Then I wait too long and get 1 shot first when I try to get closer. I just got a thorn a few days ago. So I'll scum it up with that and just learn to snipe instead. I miss my suros and vex so badly.

Kyne

C'mon guyssss. Need 1 for ToO. Psn is Chrnocide. All I ask is you hold your own and have a mic. And have fun...

I told her to do that btw... She used to just crouch. That made no sense as i would hv to be looking at her constantly lol

You haven't been playing with her long enough....I just know when to take it, she doesn't even have to do anything...same with crota rockets etc :p

the essence has a timer, if you're a pro you will know when to grab it...git gud mate XD

I bought someones PSN account and I'm going to make it a secondary account . Came with this game and all DLC up to date. Is this game soloable nowadays?

A lot of stuff, especially early game is soloable. You can do all the story missions, or hop into PvP or Strike playlists and use the match making there. But the higher level, end game stuff has no match making and can't be solo'ed (the two raids, the most serious PvP mode, etc). This is the best content in the game and the game really shines in general when playing with cool other people.

If you finish the solo stuff and want to do raids or w/e, just post around here and we can help. Feel free to post as much as you want as you level up, we pride ourselves on being helpful :)

Always play like shit when I play w/ other Gaffers but just went 23-0 in my last IB match to hit level 4. Wish I could play this well during the IB Trains...

19480711005_7a401e6092_c.jpg

Now I need to glimmer farm.

I've completely burned out on Destiny. I hope Bungie has something cool in store for Bungie Day to get me excited again.

I went all-in this Iron Banner, getting level 5/4/4 with my three characters. I could probably finish off the other two, but I'm just done.

Outside of the banner, I don't really play PVP. Mostly it's because I don't think Bungie did a good job with it... at least not to my liking. My biggest gripes are that it's too chaotic/fast. The TTK on everything is waay too short, and I absolutely hate the use of supers and blink flat out, even when I'm wrecking people with it. Also, I hate all the different grenades. I'm stupid and can only juggle 2-3 things in my head at once.

ocean

Banned
Damn the buffs are ridiculous.

I got over 2400 rep - a full rank- by turning in 4 IB bounties! This is on a secondary character with the Tempered buff + shader/item/emblem.

It's 6x rep, insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom