• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jschreier

My legend is growing you guise!

I got a Monte Carlo from silver package (my first one) and my third hawkmoon from mercury. Ghorn still evades me.

I have the perfect pose in that picture lol.
So hype. Still can't believe we pulled that off. We were wiping the floor w/ everyone by the end there lol

Thanks to Dr LawyerCop for helping me with a few story missions and the company!

Does anyone know how to unlock the Reef Social Space? And when it is unlocked, can i buy a warlock piece from Variks right away with an armor core?

OkayRene

Thanks to Dr LawyerCop for helping me with a few story missions and the company!

Does anyone know how to unlock the Reef Social Space? And when it is unlocked, can i buy a warlock piece from Variks right away with an armor core?

I'm pretty sure it unlocks at Level 20, and yes you can. I did that with my hunter.

Anyone on Xbone wanna play trials? GT: BluePhazon1337.

I have a ticket half-filled with two losses, but i suppose we can practice until it runs out lol

purg3

slept with Malkin
Rank 5 IB on 3 characters, don't think I'll do that again, but I really needed the etheric light. Now I can finally ascend a bunch of weapons.

If I don't have a ghorn, what heavys are worth ascending for pve?

Zocano

Rank 5 IB on 3 characters, don't think I'll do that again, but I really needed the etheric light. Now I can finally ascend a bunch of weapons.

If I don't have a ghorn, what heavys are worth ascending for pve?

Hunger of Crota pretty much. Any tracking rocket launcher will do though but having tripod is a plus.

I need to do one last poe 32, can anyone help me out?

Is it just me, or has anyone else had no desire to do PoE after finishing an Elder Cipher?

Now that I have all the etheric light I need, and I got the 35 loot....

No.

Some of my friends recently picked up the game again and need the armor cores for max level, so I occasionally run the 32 with them. If they weren't playing, I wouldn't be doing any more PoE.

But does 32 even count, idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom