• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definity

Rank 5 IB on 3 characters, don't think I'll do that again, but I really needed the etheric light. Now I can finally ascend a bunch of weapons.

If I don't have a ghorn, what heavys are worth ascending for pve?
Grats!

I stopped with one at 5 and one at 3. Couldnt deal with the insane amount of lag in every match. When your super doesnt kill someone it's tome to step away.

nowai

Is it just me, or has anyone else had no desire to do PoE after finishing an Elder Cipher?

Not just you. Once I got all three weapons, I had zero desire to do it. I used to love raiding with all three characters each week. Now I don't even want to PoE on one.

If it was random each time and threw actual interesting modifiers at you each round, it could be kept fresh. Now? Meh

I pretty much only PvP now.

Getting pretty bored with IB but want an extra etheric light for my Warlock when he gets there. Come on rank 5.

I lost 4-5 etheric light that died with my Lock.

rc213

One thing about going from G-Horn to Tomorrow's Answer in PVP is I actually have to aim again.

I recently went from using Ghorn to Radegast Fury with Grenades & Horseshoes and found it easier to get kills in IB. Clown cartridge can be pretty fun, I ended up with 7 rockets total in my last game yesterday.

Zocano

Will post again cause halp, would like to knock out one last poe 32 very quickly, hard to solo as a hunter ):

PSN is name

Edit: Welp

Frenden

Banned
Rank 5 IB on 3 characters, don't think I'll do that again, but I really needed the etheric light. Now I can finally ascend a bunch of weapons.
Yeah, I spent a shitload of etheric light on alternative armor builds and was actually low. I, too, hit R5 on all three dudes. It was fun, though--I needed all the new class items. I was out of town during the first post-HoW IB.

Had to do deal with this today during a strike. He was there the entire time.

U4tm9wJ.jpg

Unstable

Congrats to Todd on the carry and the article! You've truly made it.

Can I forward you the list of people who want to be carried? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom