• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Jason and Kirk are going to join us on the mythocast this Sunday. I don't have a time yet, but Sunday for sure. Get hype.
Aw crap. You're telling me I have to be dressed for this?

I mean bring my A game right? Right?!

Oops I sharded it. Why is it so good?
Can one shot fallen captains, two shot oracles and red bar Minotaurs in VoG HM, three for yellow bar Minotaurs, can one shot Templar containment field in VoG, if you never killed the eye in the Quodron fight you can escape after 4-5 shots with Found Verdict.

I could go on. Shit is good.

Can one shot fallen captains, two shot oracles and red bar Minotaurs in VoG HM, three for yellow bar Minotaurs, can one shot Templar containment field in VoG, if you never killed the eye in the Quodron fight you can escape after 4-5 shots with Found Verdict.

I could go on. Shit is good.

Holy crap need to get a new one

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Magik got a Thunderlord too looking back at my capture video. Black Hammer, Thunderlord and Horn in one session.

GhaleonEB

The Nightfall this week is just right. Fast, high stakes strike that never lingers. Taniks goes down so fast it's hilarious.

Thanks for the help knocking out all three; even with a wipe each that was about ~30 minutes.

Two legendary engrams (motes) and an etheric light this week. I really need the latter, so I'm happy. I have enough that I'm starting to be able to flesh out alternate level 34 builds.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
NOT ME GODDAMMIT

Til next week Crota...you son of a bitch.

Got a Hawkmoon though, so I can't be too disappointed.

You'll get yours one day.

sdfsdfsd.gif

Namikaze1

Holy crap need to get a new one
It makes dealing with Fallen Captains in PoE so much better.

And thank you! Got a crux finally for all it's worth. :p Really hoping they turn Necrocasm into the gun it deserves to be!
Congrats on the Crux!

As the sole believer of Necrochasm in this whole OT, ignore all non-believers. Especially the one they call Figadapaura. Don't believe her lies!

Necrochasm is love, Necrochasm is life!

Deku Tree

Started Valus strike to get the fifth gold chest.
Felt bad that I was going to grab the chest and then Quit.

The other two level 34 I got matched with grabbed th chest and quit first lol.

phen0m24

Hey Todd!

Just take a little time at the beginning to introduce the guests. :) That really is nice of them to do - and cool on your part to help them out. Kudos bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom