• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I hope you are kidding.
Nope, not at all.

Ever since Skolas has lost his burns, it's been easy as shit to beat him (as long as you have a Bubble Titan and a cloaking Hunter) because the Adds don't respawn until you reach certain health milestones. Kill the Adds before going back to railing on Skolas, and it's a piece of cake. Beaten him more times on the first try with no burns, than our groups ever did with burns, and in much shorter timespans. Skolas is now a one-and-done boss fight.

Jesus SonyBungie, why you gotta make me want to buy another PS4?
I'm tempted to buy this for myself, sell off the game disc, and give my wife my launch black console.

Namikaze1

I have 4 Hawkmoons and 4 Gjallarhorns. Keeping 4 of each for whenever I decide to make a stupid bet. If I lose, I'll quote Pathogen's avatar and dismantle the unupgraded one.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the run guys. Whoever is Obina is LOL. Some random joined our group. He died so the team teabagged his body and he left.

3 Hawkmoons.
Red Death.
NLB.
3 black hammers.
4th Horseman.
Horn.
Swordbreaker and Hunger.
Lots of raid gear.
Midi.
Patience and Time.

Lots of drops that session.

Another week and Mango and Unstable still hasn't seen a Black Hammer.

Frenden

Banned
Thanks for the run guys. Whoever is Obina is LOL. Some random joined our group. He died so the team teabagged his body and he left.

3 Hawkmoons.
Red Death.
NLB.
3 black hammers.
4th Horseman.
Horn.
Swordbreaker and Hunger.
Lots of raid gear.
Midi.
Patience and Time.

Lots of drops that session.

Teabagged that guy straight to orbit, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom