• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

man these dlc sale prices... :( 14.79 for each and 24 for everythang.. :*(
dlc 1 .....still not worth 1 raid and 1 strike...
FlpLz9O.gif

Pat_DC

Going to jump on for the next few hours, ps4 32 Hunter.
Happy to do nightfall, any raids (especially vault as trying to get a Atheon's Epilogue).

psn:pat_dc82

Pilgrimzero

New-ish player here with a question

I am now level 20 and ready to do the Dark Below, except I now need armor to gain levels? Light levels?

What do I do so I can keep going? Now I'm just doing patrol missions thanks to bounties the need me to.

Strikes, I guess? Over and over and over?

How hard is it to get the light infused armor?

phen0m24

Hey guys my apprentice is running a NF on Bone GT SunfirePrime.

If you would like to run it or wouldn't mind helping please jump on. He doesn't have a mic running but can. He's actually playing with the game muted. :)

New-ish player here with a question

I am now level 20 and ready to do the Dark Below, except I now need armor to gain levels? Light levels?

What do I do so I can keep going? Now I'm just doing patrol missions thanks to bounties the need me to.

Strikes, I guess? Over and over and over?

How hard is it to get the light infused armor?

You'll get drops of rare armour that'll get you to 25 or 26 max, I think. They should drop fairly regularly. Your best bet is to get enough Vanguard or Crucible marks to buy vendor gear in the Tower. You'll easily be over 30 then and be able to do most end-game content.

The disc drive in my PS4 has started vibrating like a motherfucker every time I switch my PS4 on, so I could easily convince myself that getting a new one is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom