• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Word and Icebreaker from NF. Didn't have the latter so I'll add that to the collection. Along with getting a black hammer from Crota it was a good day.

That is one hell of an abusive relationship. You should be locked up, you fiend! :p

This... is... DESTINYGAF!
To be fair she's constantly throwing shit at me for no apparent reason. All I so is go visit her in her room and my face is bombarded with projectiles.
I don't think you did otherwise I would remember and I remember everything. (I even remember the song that Rufus wants. Shhh. Don't tell him)

uGoing to get some Chinese. Later on I'll be Up for Hard Crota if people are interested. Or Atheon x3.

You have to set it as your PS clan from bungie.net

SEXY luck works. When I joined back in january, I was hornless. 2 weeks later, all my 3 toons were horny.

Best part is that at least half a dozen other gaffers who joined around that time got their first horns within the week :)
Alright I will attempt it again. And if I get my black hammer I will spread the word to the world.

And I'm sure they'll just stare at me like a psycho.

A great weapon is fatebringer right? Hasnt dropped for me yet =/

Had to wait a looong time for mine, went through so many runs where people would get one while I didn't. One time I was doing them with groups from DestinyLFG, and I shit you not, we kill the Templar and someone goes "What is a Fatebringer? I just got one"

Had to wait a looong time for mine, went through so many runs where people would get one while I didn't. One time I was doing them with groups from DestinyLFG, and I shit you not, we kill the Templar and someone goes "What is a Fatebringer? I just got one"

That guy doesn't deserve it.

oSoLucky

I have Templar checkpoint and need him 2 more times if anyone is interested. Also, I'm looking for a DS or Crota checkpoint(HM) if anyone with it could spare a few minutes.

Holy shit. This PS4 looks incredible. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...the-taken-king-ps4-bundle-out-this-september/

BeNfPtj.jpg

SnakeEyes

Banned
To be fair she's constantly throwing shit at me for no apparent reason. All I so is go visit her in her room and my face is bombarded with projectiles.
She's probably just upset that you're bringing lots of friends over to her house, uninvited I might add, and then proceeding to fire rockets up her ass! :p

todd360

#BasedTodd360

I knew you'd have a hidden agenda when getting them on... ;-)

Also, gotta say I love the opening music to the Mythocast.

I just thought I should ask since it was such a great opportunity.

That is a free to use song from YouTube lol. I'm planning on eventually learning how to play digital piano so I can make my own mythocast theme. Plus I'm just really interested in learning it haha

Hey Todd!

Just take a little time at the beginning to introduce the guests. :) That really is nice of them to do - and cool on your part to help them out. Kudos bro

I will. I want this to be the best episode yet. I'm really glad I got to play with them. They are really cool.

Remember everyone, they played the new stuff at e3. So you can pm me questions you would like me to ask them on the episode. PM or email gafmythocast@gmail.com or tweet us.

Trakan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom