• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Started Valus strike to get the fifth gold chest.
Felt bad that I was going to grab the chest and then Quit.

The other two level 34 I got matched with grabbed th chest and quit first lol.

yea, at first i was gonna patrol into that area but the door didn't open from the other side so i went into the strike and it turned out everyone is just grabbing that dumb chest lol

phen0m24

When I saw Gjallarhorn drop I thought I was going to be part of history haha. Then I saw my name beside it. It's just crazy someone can get six of something before someone can get even one.
Tis true amigo. But he has one on the Bone he can't get too mad anymore. :p

If you don't join the clan, you don't get the loot ;)
Yeah right, nothing will stop Crota and his selfish ways.

Deathsinger on the other hand should be my girlfriend. That fine lady gives me all sorts of goodies. My first Thunderlord, my first Monte Carlo, my first Horseman, a fuckton of Horns, and she gave me a Hawkmoon today. And I repay her by shooting her in the face with Found Verdict. She really is the love of my life.

Oh I did join the clan, I don't think I have the tag. I have no idea how this game works sometimes.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Deathsinger on the other hand should be my girlfriend. That fine lady gives me all sorts of goodies. My first Thunderlord, my first Monte Carlo, my first Horseman, a fuckton of Horns, and she gave me a Hawkmoon today. And I repay her by shooting her in the face with Found Verdict. She really is the love of my life.
That is one hell of an abusive relationship. You should be locked up, you fiend! :p

Jesus Christ what did I walk into lol
This... is... DESTINYGAF!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Oh I did join the clan, I don't think I have the tag. I have no idea how this game works sometimes.

I don't think you did otherwise I would remember and I remember everything. (I even remember the song that Rufus wants. Shhh. Don't tell him)

uGoing to get some Chinese. Later on I'll be Up for Hard Crota if people are interested. Or Atheon x3.

Frenden

Banned
Started Valus strike to get the fifth gold chest.
Felt bad that I was going to grab the chest and then Quit.

The other two level 34 I got matched with grabbed th chest and quit first lol.

I did the same and so did my randoms. I waved and pointed at the chest location, they flew up, we danced together and disconnected, lol.

I recorded it.

Now THAT is more like it, Blacksmith shader.

ayqLOeN.jpg

Namikaze1

Which will drop first: Necrochasm buff, Drizzay's Thunderlord post, Narmer's PS4 Gjallarhorn, Unstable's PS4 Black Hammer, or LiK's Hawkmoon?

This weeks POE 32 is a real ball buster, took my lfg group like 45 minutes to complete it. 3 bosses, 4 of the 5 rounds are vex, crappy modifiers, and the last boss is the one that puts you in a atheon-ish cage. Not gonna bother running it on my alts this week, too much effort for nothing I want. I'm up to 3 armor cores and 6 weapon cores stored in my vault and I didn't run any POEs last week, not gonna run anymore from here on out I think unless its all solar burn or something.

Nightfall on the other hand was great, 8 min clear x3 and I finally got to use my queensbow new exotic, its pretty awesome in there. Not really sure its that much better than an LDR or P&T but at least its an excuse to use it. Probably a fun place to use the dreg handgun too.

I didnt see an answer, is mida multi tool good for pve? Due to the nature of the meta right now i already know its gonna be useless in pvp.

You have to set it as your PS clan from bungie.net

SEXY luck works. When I joined back in january, I was hornless. 2 weeks later, all my 3 toons were horny.

Best part is that at least half a dozen other gaffers who joined around that time got their first horns within the week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom