• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

It finally happened! I made it to Mercury! Ty Rubenov and Wicked! You guys are the best!

tumblr_ly9pmzXKXx1r9m5oro1_250.gif

It finally happened! I made it to Mercury! Ty Rubenov and Wicked! You guys are the best!

Congrats, which Summoner did you get? :p

Somehow managed to get to Mercury 3 times this week, on this map that just doesn't flow with me at all.
And the loot? Three solar summoners! Haha, what are the odds.

Thanks for the runs everyone! Gaz, Blaze, Nooblet and Robinson, SoM represent!

Now off to see Jurassic World, woo!

Nice, summoners aplenty everywhere.

How many DGAFers have not made it to Mercury yet? I know there has to be more than just me out there. I've come close a few times (9-1, 8-2) but never made it.

I play at weird times so always miss out on the carry trains but I've enjoyed battling out the wins with a few fellow gaffers. Hopefully can get a run going this weekend. Or at least get the helmet to complete my Titan armour collection.

coy

How many DGAFers have not made it to Mercury yet? I know there has to be more than just me out there. I've come close a few times (9-1, 8-2) but never made it.

I play at weird times so always miss out on the carry trains but I've enjoyed battling out the wins with a few fellow gaffers. Hopefully can get a run going this weekend. Or at least get the helmet to complete my Titan armour collection.
I've never even played ToO. Had a kid born right before HoW release and it has made doing any group activity difficult. I just solo Crucible mainly to practice plus I don't mind afk'ing on randoms if I have to go.

Sofa King

Yeah, I've never made it. On XB1, so haven't been able to ride the Unstable coat tails. Made it to 8 wins once.

SgtCobra

The TLW and Matador 64 combination in the Crucible is real. I've seen an increased amount of TLW users in the last few days, probably because of the Thorn shaming that has been going on lately.

I've never even played ToO. Had a kid born right before HoW release and it has made doing any group activity difficult. I just solo Crucible mainly to practice plus I don't mind afk'ing on randoms if I have to go.

Congrats! My little one was born 2 months after PS4 release. I've had to afk many times to sort real world stuff out. Last week in ToO I had to get the guys to jump out to orbit so I could do an emergency nappy change whilst the baby slept. I've had to remote play finishing raids when the little one would only sleep on my shoulder in her room and wouldn't settle in the cot.

Group activities get easier once they get a bit older. I'm much more able to dedicate an evening to raids etc knowing she will sleep through.

Langy

OK dgaf. in the mood for a bit raiding. Whos up for a full VoG and Crota hard runs?

Add Langoit on psn. will go when we full!

I haven't yet. But I also haven't done trials at all yet, so there's that. Just got my thorn maxed out, and hit 34, so I think I may be looking to finally have a go sometime this weekend. Didn't want to automatically start dragging down my team by being 33 with an unmaxed primary. Still need to get that special and heavy capped.

If only I could trade some of these hundreds of plasteel I've got for weapon parts and etheric light...

Shito

It's a visual glitch, had it happen to me before. Were you revived shortly before you took the screencap? Or did you switch weapons? One or the other triggers it I think.
Yeah I got this happening to me this week on Qodron as well. In my case I think it appeared after I went to the inventory to pop a special synth.

Langy

Hmm as i suspected everyone on my friends list is playing trials. seems the weekend is a bust for getting raids done now. Fair enough.

Gonna have another trials run, need 1 more to come with me and my mate. Add Langoit

nOoblet16

A new thing I've come across is that a lot of people are jumping and sniping from this location, although this guy wasn't sniping...he ended up with the same fate as others.

w8EAQPr.gif

Don't do that, it's easy to snipe when you are falling down straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom