• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Third time straight with nothing motel mote from Dead Orbit Packages. I don't do bounties much nowadays. The last time I got a dead orbit package was a week and a half ago.

Yeah don't play if you don't feel like it, but do try and get the nightfall and 32 poe done before the weekly reset.

Sorry. Usually I binge game on Saturdays and have Sunday as a no games, day, but this week I'm kinda doing the opposite due to tomorrow having the raid. Which is a pity since my game room is so pristine now that it is screaming "play meeee". Maybe later after dinner. I need to research on the times Wolves appear, as I only have a PoE key at the moment.

BTW I put the game before or more exactly tried to, but the system suddenly stopped reading discs. I have it working now, but I want to make sure it keeps working after three hours of The Dark Knight.

Hmm, I was just going to post if someone wanted to join me for PoE 34 but i can't even do any PoE activities, it all says 'Expansion Required'. What space magic is this?!

Obscured

Lord of Wolves.

Really? I was going to go for the Dreg gun because it sounded different and interesting, but then having heard it mostly just sucks in a different and less than interesting way.

I gad thought I'd go for the bow instead. What makes the Lord of Wolves the initial go to?

Sorry. Usually I binge game on Saturdays and have Sunday as a no games, day, but this week I'm kinda doing the opposite due to tomorrow having the raid. Which is a pity since my game room is so pristine now that it is screaming "play meeee". Maybe later after dinner. I need to research on the times Wolves appear, as I only have a PoE key at the moment.

BTW I put the game before or more exactly tried to, but the system suddenly stopped reading discs. I have it working now, but I want to make sure it keeps working after three hours of The Dark Knight.

Sure, if there is time tomorrow we can do nightfall or Crota's end raid.

Trace

Banned
Really? I was going to go for the Dreg gun because if some need different and interesting, but then hav heard it mostly just sucks in a different and less than interesting way.

I gad thought I'd go for the bow instead. What makes the Lord of Wolves the initial go to?

It's the "best" just in terms of actual usefulness. The Bow is a bad sniper and the Dreg is literally useless.

Guys F1 2015 is destroying my Destiny time >.>
Ive still not even had a proper go at TW3 yet...

If anyone needs help with anything in like an hours time I'm free!

Helping some of the newer peeps with PoE or raids takes priority!

Obscured

It's the "best" just in terms of actual usefulness. The Bow is a bad sniper and the Dreg is literally useless.

Thanks for the run down. Probably go for the LoW in that case once Variks calls me back then. Although I am also a bad sniper so maybe the bow and I would get along.

That didn't work. I'm going to restart it again.

Restore licenses, log out and reboot ps4.

Really? I was going to go for the Dreg gun because if some need different and interesting, but then hav heard it mostly just sucks in a different and less than interesting way.

For pve, lord of wolves is the best of the 3. Tons of ammo, fast rof and very fun to use.

traveler

Not Wario
Well, I think I may actually try Trials again today. I've played a grand total of one round which we lost, then both team members immediately split. I just don't like feeling like I'm constantly letting teammates down in a critical way, even when playing decent.

Somehow managed to get to Mercury 3 times this week, on this map that just doesn't flow with me at all.
And the loot? Three solar summoners! Haha, what are the odds.

Thanks for the runs everyone! Gaz, Blaze, Nooblet and Robinson, SoM represent!

Now off to see Jurassic World, woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom