• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
wheeee motes of light are so delicious
CPV69ELU8AAO-yY.jpg:orig

can't wait to play around with this build. i got the neuroghast chest on that strike train too and I like it. my hunter's listening to some tunes on sapphire wire monster cables. 500% better sound quality and titanium-gold alloy contacts

two eight fourrrr i can taste oryx's blood in the air

good "night" gaf

edit: sorry I didn't join for Skolas tsukomo i'm pretty much delirious tired

Deku Tree

I think its after you unlock Dreadnaught patrol. Eris gives you a quest to do some Court of Oryx

Ok. I think I might have to do the Court of Oryx at least once in order to get the Eris quest. I remember on my main that the quest poped after I had done CoO the first time. I'll try that later.

Deku Tree

Am up for a raid, any part will do, althogh would prefer a run from the start. If anyone needs me. Will be on my 285 hunter tho, as my titan did it all twice.
It has insane gear - fast reload sniper, ammo sniper rounds, a 310 (!!) Sniper, but a shitty 200 artifact keeping my light down.

Why don't you do the Eris CoO quest to get yourself a 300 Artifact? It goes quick with a good team.

Ok. I have to try this raid anyone keen to get a team together? Probably keen to get started about 30 mins - 1 hour from now.

1.davidbloop

duck_sauce

Is someone interested in teaming up for the Taken War quest line......

...i still need to kill the championson earth,venus and mars.

psn: three_muffins

Seil

Best place to kill taken majors or ultras for the bounty?

I'm sure there's a better option, but you can force one to spawn in the Dreadnaught by finding one of the like, taken rift landmines. Activating one of those causes a couple waves of Taken to spawn, ending with a named major.

You could also go for the taken invasion events on various planets since they spawn numerous yellows.

Biggy

295 Hunter looking to raid, got up to the second boss on friday and had to stop at that point as it was getting late for some of us.
If anyone raid group has a spot available starting at the second boss my psn is biggy70686

bitsurugi

That makes 3 of us. Just 3 more.

When do you wana start though? I will be having a visit from my GF soon, so might not be 100% available asap, the later the better for me. Just a heads up.

Edit: -If you wana go sooner tho, i might try a micless run for me, if other know the strat, and got the mechanics in my muscle memory already; shouldn't be an issue.

Strider

Tried playing crucible without my contacts in to knock out the daily. rofl that did not go well.

Edit: Just pulled a 298 sniper after ranking up in crucible faction. WOOOOO

Namikaze1

Count me in.

Nami i can help, but cant use mic :(

I know the fights. Let me know
Alright, looks like we got a team.

When do you wana start though? I will be having a visit from my GF soon, so might not be 100% available asap, the later the better for me. Just a heads up.

Edit: -If you wana go sooner tho, i might try a micless run for me, if other know the strat, and got the mechanics in my muscle memory already; shouldn't be an issue.
I personally know the strat. But as I mentioned before, PSN issues last night forced me to give up my spot on my team.

Namikaze1

Oryx
is the third one, not
sisters
No. The Road to King's Fall requires you to kill
Warpriest, Golgoroth, and Oryx
. That's the one you're talking about.

The one I'm talking about is Old Hunger. This one requires you to get 3 items. These 3 items drop from
Warpriest, Sisters, and Oryx.

Deku Tree

What are the possible loot drops for the raid? Can anyone help me try to fill this in?

First checkpoint: moldering shards and a ghost
War Boss: moldering shards and secondary or heavy weapon
ogre boss: moldering shards and armor
Oryx daughters: ???
Oryx: moldering shards and primary weapon? Exotic chance?

Three secret chests moldering shards and ??

Top Bottom