• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
chests only give moldering shards afaik, along with glimmer etc. there are 3 known chests in the raid so far
Irawr got the fusion rifle while some others got ghost shells from the chest before
the first boss
. I'm assuming that chest?

Makikou

msg1

Oh yeah! Time to listen!

Namikaze1

Anyone who has beat the raid willing to help me out with
Daughters of Oryx
and then
Oryx
in a bit? I wanna beat it before reset and don't have time at all tomorrow or later on today.
I know some said they would help. Thinking of starting in half an hour or so. Today is basically the last day this week for me to complete it.

Goddamn randoms.
We had Oryx down to the last slim of Health (3 FUCKING TIMES) and couldn't do it. And they all raged quit the game because of it. FUCK.

Our random had watched streams and got frustrated when we, a team going in blind, didn't really know what was going on. He ultimately left when we couldn't
bring down the Warpriest

How do you get that stillpiercer gun?

Once you hit level 2 with the Gunsmith, he'll give you a mission. The reward for Hunters is Stillpiercer. Titans get a Shotgun, Warlocks get a Fusion Rifle.

How are preople getting the exotic cloak of oblivion?

Once you hit level 25 with a faction, you get a quest for it I think.

Makikou

DdmQ

God i love this scout rifle i got 2 days ago.

Who's Next + Explosive Rounds, Oiled Brace or Bonus DMG to Hive Wizards and Firefly.

Only thing i'd change is either try Crowd Control or Zen Moment instead of Who's Next..

DdmQ

God i love this scout rifle i got 2 days ago.

Who's Next + Explosive Rounds, Oiled Brace or Bonus DMG to Hive Wizards and Firefly.

Only thing i'd change is either try Crowd Control or Zen Moment instead of Who's Next..

Man, that roll is so much better than what I got. :'(

How many people does it take to do the third tier of Court of Oryx?

There were three of us and three randoms. We still failed twice. :lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
legendary marks went from "how do i get moar" to "pls rahool just take them"

deoee

Can someone help me later to get this Court thing running?
I found some runes on my patrols in the Dreadnought and know that you need to somehow active them to spawn bosses... but I have no idea where to go and how to get to higher ranks :)

GutZ31

How many people does it take to do the third tier of Court of Oryx?

4 people seems to be a good number.
Have one cleaning up and keeping mob attention, while the other 3 shoot the turrets for the ogre killing buffs, then DPS the ogre.
Once ogre is down, rush the wizard with heavy weapons and supers and down her quick.

Makikou

4 people seems to be a good number.
Have one cleaning up and keeping mob attention, while the other 3 shoot the turrets for the ogre killing buffs, then DPS the ogre.
Once ogre is down, rush the wizard with heavy weapons and supers and down her quick.

I prefer a strategy
where you have 2 snipers sharing the buffs (2/3) and sniping the ogre while others mow down the mobs.

Seil

I have 28 Reciprocal Runes atm lol. I need to do stuff at the court more... Also 256 Hadium Flakes. I believe I've spent a bit too much time looting chests in the Dreadnaught.

Anyone have any tips for acquiring the higher tier runes, though? I've only acquired one Stolen.

Makikou

I have 28 Reciprocal Runes atm lol. I need to do stuff at the court more... Also 256 Hadium Flakes. I believe I've spent a bit too much time looting chests in the Dreadnaught.

Anyone have any tips for acquiring the higher tier runes, though? I've only acquired one Stolen.

You can get them from Taken majors as drops (i think i got one atleast), ultras, doing court of oryx runes like reciprocal can give you a Stolen Rune as drop. You can also buy them from Eris if you have rank 5 with crota's bane

Born2Live

Sitting on the beach with a beer in hand thinking how I got so close to raiding before I left for my holiday. Hopefully when I get back in two weeks I can jump up two light levels to 290 and participate in a spoiler free newbie raid.

How long is raid discussion spoiler tagged for?

Ty

SkylineRKR

PSA: If you have difficulties with the Chaparone quest, do Classic 6v6

I got it after 2 games. Control on Rusted lands where I averaged 5.0 and went Relentless. And Clash on fucking Pantheon where I got a 20 kill streak but ended up with only 3.0 because of not giving a fuck halfway through the game because it was done already, I even lost the match :)

I'm by no means great, but I noticed classic has a lot of clueless players not going for heavy and just walking into your traps.

Trickster

So does anyone know for certain what starts the Lost and Found questline from Petra, which apparently rewards an exoctic? I've done both the Taken War and Wolves of Mars or whatever it's called, got nothing after turning those in though

Tecnniqe

Banned
Sitting on the beach with a beer in hand thinking how I got so close to raiding before I left for my holiday. Hopefully when I get back in two weeks I can jump up two light levels to 290 and participate in a spoiler free newbie raid.

How long is raid discussion spoiler tagged for?

Ty

A week at least

noomi

Ive been able to kill 2 people with my sword in 3 crucible matches.

This sucks, why tie somehing like this to PvP?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i just ran into unstable in a rift game of all places. small world

we laust

Top Bottom