• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

R0ckman

Can I get special strike gear like the cloaks and stuff by running normal 36 playlist? Heroic with randos puts me in danger of losing my streak.

FeD.nL

LeHCjTT.jpg
Lightning everywhere!

X-Frame

Have to say the Court of Oryx is really fun. Agent, deaf and I did level 1's and 2's for a while. We had 2 randos that didn't seem to understand the shield guys but all in all awesome.

I think the 3's would be better with 6. Egads.

Ready to raid later. 293.

(Awaits Hawkian's noobie Oryx raid lol)

Colonel! You're going to absolutely love it man. You're 293 on Xbox?

cilonen

You can do it if you manage to find random people popping their runes at CoO. The first time I went to CoO today there were 5 others doing it and I managed to get it all done quickly. Also got a 290 Artifact drop too.

I'm in for that whenever you decide to do it

Ah, cool. I didn't realise quite what the score was with it, I'll pop on after this F1 race is over. JayHayabusa will want in in this too.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Jebus matchmaking not working? Im doing Undying Mind strike all alone, if someone wanna help me that would be sweet. LiquidsV2 on the PSN

E92 M3

I'm still pissed that the second boss didn't give any loot - just a blue engram!

More importantly, happy birthday to mister TTK hype himself - Homeboyd!

TTK Ya'll

Frenden

Banned
Yep its grim, I can't get a pair of boots or a helm to drop past 285 despite grinding heroic strikes since wednesday on my warlock (stuck at 291/2) . Gave up this morning and have started my Hunter

Similar here. Stuck at 289. Can't seem to get a better artifact or better boots to drop.

Anyone with antique rune that wants help or can help me with the last step of the court of oryx quest?

Just need to complete the tier 3 but don't have antique rune or level 5 rep with eris to buy runes either.

I'm 290 light level.

Psn id: Borque

I've got to do this too, got a spot?

The raid is bananas. So fucking good. Got to Oryx and after a couple tries some folks had to bail for the evening so we're giving it another go tonight. Got boots and the cloak for my hunter so far. Nightstalker Hunter is very strong in this raid. The cloak is sex. Level 297 now looking for that 3 bills..

A friend and I want to do PoE 28 on some characters but we don't have a key for the guaranteed drop on first run with a new character. How do we go about getting one?

DNAbro

First checkpoint can drop ghost and special/heavy weapons. Not sure about armor.
Warpriest drops armor and special, along with shards.
Golgoroth - armor and dhards.
Daughters - shards, haven't seen anyone get actual loot from them yet.
Oryx has 2 drops - one i think is guaranteed primary, other can be primary or shards.
3 chests - shards, ammo synth, runes, glimmer.

for the
daughters
you can get a
class item.

Definity

I still can't believe that I found an LFG group that communicated well enough last night to kill the 2nd raid boss. Made it to the
piston jumping puzzle
and had to call it a night. I believe there is a chest I can find too during this phase.

I tried finishing up my coins with the exploit but I only got duplicates of the Monte Carlo and Crest of Alpha Lupi. I don't have strange coins anymore lol. No Jade Rabbit or Super Cell for me :(

I still can't believe that I found an LFG group that communicated well enough last night to kill the 2nd raid boss. Made it to the
piston jumping puzzle
and had to call it a night. I believe there is a chest I can find too during this phase.

Yup. Mind if I grab the checkpoint off you? Want to explore that area, it's really cool.

Anyone looking to do Herioic Strikes for a while later on today? Hopefully I can get some good drops.

Doing the warsat strike on heroic blows. The first part is so stupid. And the Taken Captains are the worse addition to the TTK. They're not even remotely close to being fun to fight.

Top Bottom