• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man why do Titans get AR. I want a HC. :(

I got lucky and my raid scout rolled full auto.

qssjcZV.png

What one? Really want a full auto scout. ;/

X-Frame

I'm at 998 rank 3 for Gunsmith and have not been on since yesterday so no chance to do any new orders. On mobile so I cannot provide evidence but I did get quite a few of the +200 rep things while hanging with Draksis.

Hey Coy!

Damn, I have no idea how you got so much higher than me, hmmm. But you can totally hit Rank 4 then this week so if the 5th relic drops after Rank 4 you may be the first to get it and possibly launch the Sleeper Stimulant quest.

Report back!

Oryx went down for a second time. Black Spindle is fucking amazing for ogres. All I got were these crappy moldering shards and an antiquated rune... ok.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Time to kill Oryx! Need four more! Don't necessarily have to know the whole fight but must have mic, 295+ light. To be clear, only doing Oryx.

Psn:

1. crophonso
2. tastypwnwhich
3. BroodShadow
4. Kartik21
5. Ultrajari

Nirran

Black spindle get! Awesome job madpeon and ocelott. First attempt we killed everything at the last second and ended up failing. Second try got it with about a minute left!

That whole exotic thing being hidden in the daily is pretty awesome. I'm going to miss out on it since my friends won't be on and I'm not even light level 290 yet.

neoism

Seems decent. Just use it to kill mobs and you'll have explosions and plenty of ammo if you kill with crit shots.

yeah it sprobably good for pve but i was hoping its would be good for pvp.. just isnt..

also fuck this goddamn cruicble weeky ... basically i have two get to wins in a row in control.. fucking game... putting me in a losing game for my second...fuck you very much.. its my last weekly..

-_____-

SkylineRKR

heh, 294 apple of discord out of Blue engram. And yesterday I regret sharding my 200... welcome back. Full auto and injection mold.

coy

Hey Coy!

Damn, I have no idea how you got so much higher than me, hmmm. But you can totally hit Rank 4 then this week so if the 5th relic drops after Rank 4 you may be the first to get it and possibly launch the Sleeper Stimulant quest.

Report back!
X, buddy I will do just that. When I get home from work, I'll put up a follow-up as I cannot recall the name of the item drops but I had 5 or 6 drop that really helped. I'll look in-game to verify this is not an app bug and the ranking is legit.

Top Bottom