• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Oh it was in here? Sure, let me just scroll trough 40 pages or so ;p
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=180283992

Many of you guys are the 1% of the 1% in terms of power progression. I think sometimes folks lose sight of that.

Ghost slot concerns me, too. I'll dig into it when I'm back at the office.

Here's what I'm doing (on all three of my characters):

My Gearing Goal:
Trying to get armor pieces with ideal stats/talents and crucially, visuals. If I can make a Raid piece work visually, great, otherwise, I'm using them as Infusion sources.

Slot Talent goals (prioritized):
Head: 1. Orbs trigger shield regen 2. inverse shadow equiv
Gloves: 1. scout rifle reloader
Chest: 1. Bonus Armor for X Subclass 2. Sniper Ammo 3. Scout Ammo
Boots: 1. HMG ammor 2. Sniper Ammo

For my Nightstalker, I'm trying to keep Str at 300 and everything else in Int because I want high uptime on Vanish or Smoke grenade, depending on what I pick.

Saw some dude in the Tower last night before bed with Int/Str Bog Wild, Scout/Sniper and Void Armor. Hunter was a Bladedancer and didn't know what found gold looks like.

For Strikes my Sunbreaker is 300 Str, but I want to start to build a different stat kit for Raiding because Melting point doesn't (for my roles within the group) have the usage, so it's kind of wasted stat points.

And all of this, I think it goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway), is just for my own obsessive perfection on my characters. The game isn't balanced around this, I just want my kits set up well. >_<

Not stealth edit: I agree it's frustrating getting a Raid piece at 300, esp when you can roll yahtzee and get a 300 blue. I'll add that to my To-discuss list.

Yesterdays Raid Run was my most collective yet:

Helmet
Boots
Class Item
Ghost
Shotgun

3 Exotic Engrams (3oC)

All at or over 300.

Engrams turned into The Last Word, Hawkmoon and Crest of Alpha Lupi. I was at 298 Light when I started the raid and ended up at 304. RNG blessed me!

No kidding! You took all the loot! Thanks for joining us :)

PuMa

<3 Jewel Staite

I'm going to see her at NYC CC in a week!

Ffplas6xEQh20.gif

vctor182

99% of Trials/Iron Banner will be:

Primary: Some sort of Pulse Rifle
Lyudmila-D for me
Special: 1000-Yard Stare /Conspiracy Theory D
I will probably be using The Chaperone
Heavy: The Vertigo

believe it.

Hawkmoons, I've seen so many Hawkmoons, this gun is still really great and with a 2 shot kill chance

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Unstable is helping with a Spindle run real quick but we can still do the Strike after he's done if that works for you. Hopefully only 15 minutes. I need solar sword as well.

Sounds good to me, I have you added already I think (I'm Nonoriri-ko)

DarKshodaN

So anyone Need a Third one for their Team? ( Black Spindel run)

Got a 300 Titan and 300 Hunter who still needs to do it.
No mic at the Moment

Id: darkshodan84

Still looking for a place, no idea why the Other Guy left who invited me, i Said in this Post that i have no mic at the moment. Sometimes weirder then LFG :)

Gonna try and wrap up the last couple things I need to do for the malice then I gotta hit some strikes or CoO hard. I have exactly zero weapon parts and a exotic sword, chaperone, second 1000YS, 3 Gunsmith weapons and hopefully a malice to level...

I really wish I could trade armor parts for weapon parts; I've got over 700 of those.

NastyBook

Yeah, that definitely needed to be fixed. Never did it, won't miss it. Regular speed is fine to me.

Who do I PM about getting into the Destiny PS4 Community?

And who hasn't run the Quest strikes yet? I'm about to. Just a lowly 200 on all my characters at this point. Needed to finish Batman and TW3 before I started this one in earnest. I love these fucking swords, though. I almost want to take my Sol Edge to to a Cabal PoE round just for fuckery's sake.

when you guys say "exotic sword quest" what exactly are you doing?

When you infuse your legendary sword past 280 Shaxx will give a new quest to do a bunch of monotonous bullshit and the last step is to do 300 light Darkblade strike where you're assigned a hive knight which you'll need to kill within 30 seconds of defeating the strike boss. It has matchmaking but it requires a fair bit of coordination to not fuck up.

If you have alts you can put all the flavour swords on one character when they're 280+ and Shaxxx will give you all 3 quests on the one character. It lets you skip a step where you have to kill 50 majors and 25 guardians with a sword.

LiK

When you infuse your legendary sword past 280 Shaxx will give a new quest to do a bunch of monotonous bullshit and the last step is to do 300 light Darkblade strike where you're assigned a hive knight which you'll need to kill within 30 seconds of defeating the strike boss. It has matchmaking but it requires a fair bit of coordination to not fuck up.

If you have alts you can put all the flavour swords on one character when they're 280+ and Shaxxx will give you all 3 quests on the one character. It lets you skip a step where you have to kill 50 majors and 25 guardians with a sword.

oh ok, my sword is currently 291 from infusing and I'm in the the first step with killing those Taken and players in PVP.

Ophelion

Hahaha yeah I posted that video yesterday after luke said we were the 1%ers

I mean, to be fair, he said some of us were 1%ers.

If this were a Disney movie, I'd be more like the smartass animal sidekick. I talk an unbelievable amount of shit on here, but if someone like Kadey or Nami (Edit: or Fig, take that PuMa!) was like, "Hey, Ophelion, let's raid." I'd be terrified out of my tiny mind.

Top Bottom