• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

deoee

No stopping the train...

nku7qFVCPDumY.gif

dyOen.gif

Boylamite

Any raids going on tonight (PS4)? I wasn't able to play much yesterday so I missed the reset frenzy.
I'll be looking to do a fresh run at around 7:30-8 pm EST.

300 Warlock - Boylamite

Dave_6

One more mission to go. You have to do a special Darkblade strike and kill a knight that matches your sword(arc) and down the boss in quick succession.

I'd be happy to help if I can.

Great, thanks again science! I may be home early today; if so we can either give that a shot or try to get me a Spindle lol.

So I helped 2 RL friends who have struggled with the spindle mission for ages and we finished it with loads of time to spare.

They both got the ship.

I am so salty.

@Kyoufou: are you doing the exotic sword strike? I need to do solar one...

Kudos to Drizz and Kyoufu for the Black Spindle run! Got it on the second run, ad clearance first is the way to go.

Thanks guys, DestinyGAF is the best!

Edit: barely just beat the patch too!

Happy to help! Did the one that dropped for you have 290 or 310 attack? You can buy one from the kiosk at 300 attack if yours is 290 now.

KodaRuss

Going to be a late night for me tonight. Need to start/finish the raid and get my black spindle after I get my son to bed.

I am headed to ACL this weekend and will not be able to play until Monday.

Bungie did a really good job with all of the different activities that high level players can do now. I still have yet to touch my two alts and I still have a ton of stuff to do on my Warlock.

Navy Bean

So I helped 2 RL friends who have struggled with the spindle mission for ages and we finished it with loads of time to spare.

They both got the ship.

I am so salty.

No good deed goes unpunished... If given a choice I would take the ship over the sniper. Haven't received a cool new ship in ages.

Luis_23

I'm at work right now, but I would like to take another crack at black spindle tonight I get home around 530 CST. Any help would be greatly appreciated! PSN Felyx

EL CUCO

Honestly, the Spindle encounter is challenging enough that it should drop at 310.

I guess they can fix the kiosk to be in line with everything else.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is there any validity to the whole maxing out your gear before infusing? Does it actually have any effect?

maxing out? no

equipping your gear so that you're at your highest light level when you hit the cryptarch or a rewards screen makes a difference though. absolutely. you'll always get rewards at or around your level

X-Frame

How long will raid spoilers need to be spoiler tagged? I have no problem with doing it, I'm just curious as Friday will be 2 weeks.

Are we waiting until the next OT?

Ophelion

It's incredible what a difference playing with capable guardians makes in this game. I ran the Shield Brothers strike last night with a full group, but they were the sorriest pair of Titans I've ever had the misfortune to have to play field medic to. Had to carry them on my back while rending adds and still finding time to put some DPS on the bosses while they did...who knows what. Died mostly.

Then, I ran it again. This time with just one Hunter with me, but he was geared, hit his targets and just knew his shit. We went 2 vs 2 with the brothers and power bombed them into fucking oblivion. Probably took half the time.

I want to thank Jakfu for helping my friends and I get Black Spindles. 😀

Who do I pm for the PS4 Destiny Community thing ( part of the new PS4 fw update)? Jakfu was telling me about it so now I want in too!

Cheers

Kyne

Going to be a late night for me tonight. Need to start/finish the raid and get my black spindle after I get my son to bed.

I am headed to ACL this weekend and will not be able to play until Monday.

Bungie did a really good job with all of the different activities that high level players can do now. I still have yet to touch my two alts and I still have a ton of stuff to do on my Warlock.

a fellow ATX'er ;)

so, how hard is this spindle thing? Gonna try with my two buds tonight.. any tips?

E92 M3

So, I know it's premature but how will Bungie allow us to keep our characters yet innovate the subclasses even more? Will they add a 4th slot or completely redo the old ones? Will they add a whole new class? Will be interesting to know for sure.

Top Bottom