• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Vire

maxing out? no

equipping your gear so that you're at your highest light level when you hit the cryptarch or a rewards screen makes a difference though. absolutely. you'll always get rewards at or around your level

I heard some nonsense that if you max out leveling a weapon and then use that same weapon as fodder for infusion you'll supposedly get a higher light level value.

Was just wondering since I plan on trying to get Black Spindle tonight and then infusing it into my 1000 Yard Stare because of the incoming nerf bat.

so when is hard mode raid? i'm 307 on my warlock, close to 308. can get to 304 on my hunter. Havent started my TITAN yet.

Nobody knows. They haven't said anything yet. Probably waiting to see if any cheese strats emerge, like with Crota LAN cable.

How long will raid spoilers need to be spoiler tagged? I have no problem with doing it, I'm just curious as Friday will be 2 weeks.

Are we waiting until the next OT?

2 weeks (Friday) or next OT, whichever comes first.

Honestly, the Spindle encounter is challenging enough that it should drop at 310.

I guess they can fix the kiosk to be in line with everything else.

According to the patch notes they still haven't addressed the Spindle attack level.

Klyka

Banned
Playing with GAFfers is always cool cause as Luke Smith said, many here are the 1% of the 1% so people really REALLY know their shit.

Does anybody have a video of what the hammer spam looked like before? I don't think I ever did it, and and won't miss it if that's the case.

Look at unstable YouTube. He uploaded one last night. Or look at his previous posts. He was nuts!

Hard to do on my phone.

Edit check lnkn below!

Ophelion

Wait, Bungie fixed a game-breaking glitch and left Spindle alone?

when the hell did bungie become good

No, no. This is fully within the Bungie MO. By the end of the day, they will announce something they're doing that is incredibly disappointing in order to continue holding us forever in a quantum state of love/hate.

DarKshodaN

So anyone Need a Third one for their Team? ( Black Spindel run)

Got a 300 Titan and 300 Hunter who still needs to do it.
No mic at the Moment

Id: darkshodan84

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Playing with GAFfers is always cool cause as Luke Smith said, many here are the 1% of the 1% so people really REALLY know their shit.

word. when are we raiding again? I enjoy your smooth yet slight German accent.

Lnkn52

NF ain't hard at all:

Just How Hard is Halo 5: Guardians on Legendary?

Top of Page:
It's been while topper.

October starts tomorrow, will Bungie bring this back!

tumblr_nec2o8b00j1tib7mso1_500.gif

BraXzy

Got a second spindle before, infused it into my raid shotgun for my second 310 special weapon.

And guts.. I actually got a good raid drop after clearing Oryx today. I got the titan class item and a 310 exotic helm, the one that lets you pause mid air when you aim down site.

So yeah my titan now actually has a higher light level than my hunter after just a few days playing xD

Congrats LTWood and T-44 on their new black spindles! We got it done in one run, literally five seconds before we were all kicked for the patch.

Still no ship drop for me though across all three characters. Am I screwed for all time because rngeesus frowns upon me? Has anyone actually seen the vienna singer drop from a FWC or DO package like google says it does?

Lnkn52

Congrats LTWood and T-44 on their new black spindles! We got it done in one run, literally five seconds before we were all kicked for the patch.

Still no ship drop for me though across all three characters. Am I screwed for all time because rngeesus frowns upon me? Has anyone actually seen the vienna singer drop from a FWC or DO package like google says it does?

LT must be the happiest man today. GYROs for everyone!

Kaiken

Banned
Yesterdays Raid Run was my most collective yet:

Helmet
Boots
Class Item
Ghost
Shotgun

3 Exotic Engrams (3oC)

All at or over 300.

Engrams turned into The Last Word, Hawkmoon and Crest of Alpha Lupi. I was at 298 Light when I started the raid and ended up at 304. RNG blessed me!

Mupod

Got a second spindle before, infused it into my raid shotgun for my second 310 special weapon.

And guts.. I actually got a good raid drop after clearing Oryx today. I got the titan class item and a 310 exotic helm, the one that lets you pause mid air when you aim down site.

So yeah my titan now actually has a higher light level than my hunter after just a few days playing xD

huh, there's a titan helm that gives you the sunsinger 'please kill me I want to die' ability? I'll make sure to hopefully never get that drop. But I know I'd be stuck with it because my titan has no exotic at all atm.

actually, what exotics do sunbreakers use in pvp so I know what to look out for? I know I want Saint-14 for defender PVE, and I do have a 290 version.

Top Bottom