• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ugh the range on this Imprecation is so short.
The PVP part of this quest is turning out to be much more difficult than I thought it would be

I locked a guy up with my bow and still couldn't kill him before he killed me.

Is anyone up for a raid later tonight around 6pm est or later? I've only gone through it once, but didn't beat Oryx before the reset. My psn is my name.

The PVP part of this quest is turning out to be much more difficult than I thought it would be

Should have done it when it came out. Everyone was using either that or the test hand cannon. Now they've gone and switched back to their usual stuff

Navy Bean

I locked a guy up with my bow and still couldn't kill him before he killed me.

Rumble with friends?...ain't nobody got time to head shot fools with a crappy gun lol.

Any thoughts on what the BWU will be today?

My prediction:

• Heavily Tess focused opening
  • "We rolled out an update for y'all. But it's just the beginning for Year two. We're already working on the next patch. Expect more soon (tm)"
  • Bungie Network team update
  • Movie of the Week
  • Teasing the banhammer for guardians who don't place nice in the crucible. ;)

What I would love to see is this for the Fall. Emotes are financing Live team updates, right?
destiny.jpg

It's October? Another round of Jackolytes, please? Maybe Takenlaterns?

SkylineRKR

And I hate how the Heavy ammo spawns are inside the meat grinder on Pantheon. I always rage when I get that map when I'm trying to finish Heavy bounties.

Pantheon is a piece of shit. Yesterday we were completely dominating the other team and the match ended prematurely. But I've also been on the other side of the coin.

I hate this map the most.

neoism

I understand the frustrations as well, I just would hope we can find ways to express it in a less hostile manner. And not to put too fine of a point on it:

"civil discourse" =/= "fuck xyz developer"

I am by no means offended by the use of "fuck bungie"and I highly doubt bungie is awell, or any of the individual Bungie developers that post here, which is like two i think lol, but I just use the word bungle ( made famous by Frankie ) as a dis mostly, but anytime it is used it's almost always in the facetious manner so it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Frenden

Banned
That was quick! IB all night. I'm Rank 3 with one Weekly IB to turn in. Come on Rank 5.

Yeah. The brownties turned in for 800+ each with the shader, emblem, and class item. I was rank 3.5 this morning, but turning those in, turning in today's three green bounties, and winning a couple of matches was all it took to get to 5.

I might play catch up on my Titan next, or I might just join a few banner groups with this hunter for drunken shooty shoot. I kinda dig the wolf head paired with Spine of Young Ahamkara. I want to wear all the bones.

How noticeable of a difference is a 280 weapon compared to a 300+ in IB?

It seems like my 280 Tlaloc was really hitting hard in the daily crucible I played yesterday but when I took it into IB I just did ok. Didn't win some of the 1 on 1's I thought I should've.

2real4tv

FULL. Sending invites join when ready will be in orbit in a sec

Fresh raid 
1 bigmanny287 
2 mocolos_usa
3 thaennon
4 the man thatyoufear
6 churmom

Edit Need one more

Bogeypop

Spindle Group #12(?) Complete. stay gold and ??? are next for their Black Spindles. ??? being there's no one on the Waiting List, so I need a third.

Reminder to send me a PM to get on the Waiting List to receive aid in acquiring your Black Spindle. Further reminder not to use the Nightstalker glitch if I'm helping you otherwise I will boot you from the Fireteam.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey I have to do mine as well, I'll do a rumble fireteam with you to knock it out.

Tried it last night and was like , nope.

It's gonna have to be that way.
I'm trying a game of rift.
But I'm going head to head with the Hakke test hand cannon and losing every time.

Oh with randoms, anything goes. :) You should queue up with a GAF IB train. We went undefeated yesterday! I think our biggest win was by something crazy like 11,000 points.

Been trying to get on an IB GAF train but the timing hasn't worked out. Maybe this weekend. I want that sidearm and cloak.

Spindle Group #12(?) Complete. stay gold and ??? are next for their Black Spindles. ??? being there's no one on the Waiting List, so I need a third.

Reminder to send me a PM to get on the Waiting List to receive aid in acquiring your Black Spindle. Further reminder not to use the Nightstalker glitch if I'm helping you otherwise I will boot you from the Fireteam.

I might be able to get someone on my account and do it. You got 5 mins?

blackflag

How noticeable of a difference is a 280 weapon compared to a 300+ in IB?

It seems like my 280 Tlaloc was really hitting hard in the daily crucible I played yesterday but when I took it into IB I just did ok. Didn't win some of the 1 on 1's I thought I should've.

I was meaning to ask this too.

I saw people using all kinds of year 1 weapons in IB yesterday and they didn't seem to work any less. Gjallahorns, Ice breaker were 2 I saw several times.

Yeah. The brownties turned in for 800+ each with the shader, emblem, and class item. I was rank 3.5 this morning, but turning those in, turning in today's three green bounties, and winning a couple of matches was all it took to get to 5.

I might play catch up on my Titan next, or I might just join a few banner groups with this hunter for drunken shooty shoot. I kinda dig the wolf head paired with Spine of Young Ahamkara. I want to wear all the bones.

YEAH! DRUNKEN FRENDEN!

I will be on around 5:30-6pm CST. I'm going to start a train. If I see you on then I'll drop you a line. I need the Frenden snipes in my life.

I was meaning to ask this too.

I saw people using all kinds of year 1 weapons in IB yesterday and they didn't seem to work any less. Gjallahorns, Ice breaker were 2 I saw several times.

Individual light stats don't matter, your overall light just determines how vulnerable you are.

rc213

JFC just came up against a team that half way through the match all started using the glitch. Luckily 4/6 randoms switched to defender titans. Dancing in bubbles won the match!

E92 M3

Bold prediction: It will start with "this week at Bungie..."

I'm still hoping for a preview of what's to come from the Live team. Or, what the plans are for the Heroic / alternate King's Fall raids.

You're so optimistic; I've been soured.

I've changed my opinion on the weapon parts nerf. the aggregate effect catches up to you fast. I can't upgrade anything.

Wait, you thought it was a good thing lol?

Well we know part of the BWU will discuss the nightstalker glitch and trials:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe..._have_to_postpone_trials_of_osiris_if/cw0txtv

That is encouraging.

Like yesterday?

Looking like that is gonna have to happen

Pretty much. PvP was a white hand cannon disco around reset which was highly amusing. Only way you can get it done is with either team fire or softening people up with grenades beforehand. Getting off 3 shots is not feasible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom