• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

So who has used a glass needle?

Need details!

Rerolled my alchemist raiment a bunch of times trying for disc/strength and solar armor. Ran out of motes before I got it all but it works about how you expect, changes the perks and stats. I at least got solar armor on it.

Wow, just had the match of my life; went 30-12 in IB, and won. The scrubs must be on, because I'm terrible at pvp lol. The Smite be putting in work! Plus I got a nice, shiny mote of light for my troubles, while the guy with 5 kills 20 deaths got the wolf cloak. Nice!

Xur hype? No?

HEREAFTER!!!!!111111eleven++++++

funny_gifs_i_get_excited_about_insurance_too.gif

So who has used a glass needle?

Need details!

I posted above, it's really cool.

Re-rolled all my exotics to best perks.

Glass needles DO NOT wipe armor xp. MIND BLOWN.

Helmets - Inverse shadow, better already.
Gloves - Sniper/shotgun reload (depending on playstyle), increase melee attack speed.
Chests - Extra Armor for most used subclass, sniper rifle ammo.

Glass needles are really good.

AngerdX

Got 4 hours before work hoping 2 kind souls would be able to help me get NF done, can´t play until sunday night again, only at 282 light so maybe it´s not worth doing it yet.

Seems my lightlvl gains have slowed to a crawl atm

Infusing gear seems a waste for me too until i get the pieces that seem worth keeping.

Talk about feeling lost at times

noomi

Cool, thanks for the replies about the glass needle fellas :)

I bought 6 of them this morning, will hold onto them for future re-rolling. Quite happy with what I have at the moment.

Lnkn52

Can someone loadup the regular fears embrace mission for me?

PSN Lnkn52

Looking to skip the Taken War quests to get my 310 artifact.

Raybunny

Jersey City in da house!

Perfect. I will repost it:

A shout out to all East Coast players.

I will be traveling to NJ / NY the 22 oct till the 10 Nov. And would need some advice regarding places to visit, places to eat, the foreseen weather and why not meeting up and have some beers.

If you care to share some info with me, would be grossly appreciated.

180 marks. Think I am just going to buy red death and try it out in IB. Not sure if I should infuse it up a bit first though. Don't think i have much infusion fuel at the moment, could probably get it to 290 though.

If i spam my motes in my faction for rep..

What's stopping me from transferring them on the app instantly before it has updated? because there is a slight delay.

Perfect. I will repost it:

A shout out to all East Coast players.

I will be traveling to NJ / NY the 22 oct till the 10 Nov. And would need some advice regarding places to visit, places to eat, the foreseen weather and why not meeting up and have some beers.

If you care to share some info with me, would be grossly appreciated.

I'm in Brooklyn. HIt me up! I'm pretty good for restaurant recommendations etc.

AngerdX

What now you can skip these taken war quests, im up to step 5 on mars and that last room solo was to brutal for me atm :/

Meh i just realised it is the quest im on and yah that last bit ughh

TP-DK

Holy shit, played the saber strike on heroic, got two exotic engrams, one legendary engram and the Devouring Maw strike helmet :D

What makes Destiny multiplayer trash for me compared to Halo is 1 simple thing.

Trash talking.. Destiny multiplayer is just dead in soul when it comes to banter between players :(

Even if you use ingame chat with friends, the opposition is just mute..

Rumble with 2 friends is fucking hilarious.

Random post done.

MrDaravon

Getting all of the ability kills for the exotic sword quest is incredibly painful. I assumed the Void one took forever because I did on my Hunter, but Arc and Solar are going incredibly slow as well, goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom