• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

I understand where the disagreement comes from. Varying ilvls in the raid is certainly an unusual choice. Like I said, just a peronal opinion. I enjoy the differing perks that can drop on gear, it often reminds me to try a different weapon or build.

Once you get a ddrop from a raid boss in other MMOs, you tend to have little reason to kill that boss again. This system allows you to kill over and over for new perks.

I like that too, but the drop rate needs to be better. Now instead of never getting gloves I never get gloves with the weapon reload of my choice lol.

Well, time to start an IB train.

1. This bored guardian

I will be on in an hour or so I think. I will join if there is a free spot then.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Hit rank 5 in banner last night and now it's just time to grind out that gear! Hope the drop rates are good (popped my cloak and boots in matches DIRECTLY after i bought them from the Banner dude lol XD)

Another question though: I've run the Tanniks strike like a good 15 times now on normal (clicking the strike from the director/map screen) and not dropped the cloak. It definitely drops from normal right? It's the last piece of gear besides raid boots and helmet that i actually want/need.

Nursezero

I'm running outta space in my vault and need opinions what to trash. I'm keeping my raid items from VoG and CE, but not so sure about queens and PoE gear.

Silvard

I understand where the disagreement comes from. Varying ilvls in the raid is certainly an unusual choice. Like I said, just a peronal opinion. I enjoy the differing perks that can drop on gear, it often reminds me to try a different weapon or build.

Once you get a ddrop from a raid boss in other MMOs, you tend to have little reason to kill that boss again. This system allows you to kill over and over for new perks.

I wish the game came down to finding different perks to try different builds. Instead I have to hope I get the right slot at the right light level no matter the perks, which is already unfrequent enough of itself. Then if I want to try a different build or whatever with a perfectly rolled low level item I have to hope for more drops of the right slot at the right light level because of the inefficiencies of infusion.

We are looking for 3 experienced guys to join a fresh run of Kings Fall.

Anyone interested?

01: MandrakeUK
02: Sleepy_Buddha
03: Duebrithil
04: You?
05: You?
06: You?

PSN: MandrakeUK

VinFTW

Worked all week, with zero time to touch ANY games.

Start up my PS4 to play with friends and maybe do the raid...

...corrupt download, now I have to redownload 18gb.

So fed up.

Trickster

Really not just one more person who wants to come for a fresh kings fall raid? :p

1 Me
2 Bogeypop
3 Tovarisc
4 Kilau
5 MikeGaum1984

Mindlog
Will join as soon as I transfer over to my Warlock.

Cool, that leaves 2 spots left.

We are looking for 2 experienced guys to join a fresh run of Kings Fall.

Anyone interested?

01: MandrakeUK
02: Sleepy_Buddha
03: Duebrithil
04: Mindlog
05: You?
06: You?

PSN: MandrakeUK

Geist-

So I got a 309 Quillum's Terminus last night....

Holy shit THIS is a raid weapon.
I got a 308 myself with Life Leech. It's just so damn good both killing shit and keeping me alive. It's my go-to emergency weapon because I know it's loaded and it can heal me at the same time.

Also, I finally fucking got that Crucible quest done along with my sunsinger quest. Now I just have Stormcaller to do and I'm done with the Crucible quests.

I got a 308 myself with Life Leech. It's just so damn good both killing shit and keeping me alive. It's my go-to emergency weapon because I know it's loaded and it can heal me at the same time.

Also, I finally fucking got that Crucible quest done along with my sunsinger quest. Now I just have Stormcaller to do and I'm done with the Crucible quests.

Stormcaller is CAKE! The reach on Thunderstrike is insane. I'm on the Defender portion of my titan.

k1t4j

My luck today is super bad, 7 strikes, 7 3oC, 1 exotic -.-

Funny thing is I got one of the strike exclusive gear, the dark blade helm

I'm a warlock :(

void666

Banned
Bought 500 silver with a 5 dollar leftover i had in my wallet. Did it through the psn website. Silver isn't showing up on my account. What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom