• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

wtf is up with this update lol at 90% preparing to download...

that star wars BF update downloaded in 40 seconds..

Why is people getting exotics a bad thing? They are so afraid people will stop playing if they get the loot they want. I don't need a constant carrot to play Bungie. Please.

If anything this will force more people away than keeping them playing. It's basically telling people who have little time to play the they are making it impossible for you and harder for everyone else.

This must be a decision by the publisher rather than the dev team surely?

noomi

Yeah the economy nerf is.... not nice. But... oh well.

Happy about the Shaxx quest, this means I can go through it a few times a week for multiple nightfall type rewards
that are terrible anyway

Sullichin

Really don't understand the Strange Coin/Mote/Weapon Part nerf. I'm definitely not swimming in these since TTK came out. It won't affect the people sitting on thousands of coins/motes/weapon parts, but just make progression slower for everyone else.

Tovarisc

I wonder if they are under delusion that people will reforge their exotic armors so much that if they don't limit sources of SC's it will get out of hand?

No regrets that I didn't allow myself to go below 300 SC's and 400 MoL's at any point. Getting those, especially SC's, will be such pain now.

darthbob

Dance list

Blowing a kiss
Slow clapping
Fist pumping
Crying on your knees
Dastardly rubbing your hands
Sliding a finger across your neck
Bowing like a martial arts master
Hanging your head in shame
Throwing a tantrum
Victory cheering
Congratulating others
Chest pumping
Beckoning foes
Cowering in fear
Pretending to swing a baseball
Calling someone "out" in the above sport
Dancing the Carlton

It's Safe, nerd.
/s

skynidas

Banned
330 SUROS Regime?

ibzEsocRwSzMRi.gif

Klyka

Banned
@LukeSmith where are you buddy? People are freaking out here over some weird grinding stuff I never had to do and we need answers to soothe them!

Jinjo

Weapon parts nerf is the biggest bullshit this game has endured for its economy since Xur-upgrading exotics.

Wtf Bungie. It's the single rarest material out there at the moment.

I really want to see Bungie sell material packs. Ubi does it for Assassins Creed, I would personally find it hilarious if Bungie did a 'me too'.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
If anything this will force more people away than keeping them playing. It's basically telling people who have little time to play the they are making it impossible for you and harder for everyone else.

This must be a decision by the publisher rather than the dev team surely?

Yeah my initial thought is it seems to be telling people to play less not more for some reason.

Smoke Bombs used with Sealed Ahamkara Grasps no longer costs two charges

??
I've been rolling Nightstalker/Sealed Amakara's and I never noticed it taking up two charges for one smoke bomb
Apparently if you hit an enemy with your smoke bomb, it would take both charges. Never happened to me.

I don't understand the reduction in Strange Coins. I've seen very little the past two weeks. The last massive amount of coins I saw was right at the beginning of TTK. The cynic in me says this stuff will be sold for silver by the end of 2015.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Didint Luke say 310 was gonna be max for a while?

What the actual fuck is going on.
Im gonna get super pissy if they nerfed strange coins to reduce 330 exotics.

#Forever329

Haha. WAT. Hold up. Is KF Hard Mode just a difference in damage?

What are they doing?

Edit: Oh god...it's going to be HM Crota at lvl 32 again isn't it?

What makes you think that?

Hopefully they'll add some new mechanics. At this point though, post Bungie nerfing the economy for inane reason again....yeah probably just more damage.

Its not 18GB, its patching the previous patches. Its ~500MB

Well it sure looks like I'm downloading 18GB with 4+ hours remaining. This blows.

Obviously I know the patch isn't this big, for whatever reason it's seemingly redownloading all of TTK.

Edit: never mind it was just PS4 being stupid as usual.

neoism

Lol so much love for the Crucible questline change. Preach!

100% good at least that shows how completely dumb it was to have to do it 3 times, im a one player player and i wouldnt have done it three times... the fact that RL wasnt an exotic is still a fucking joke..

also not sure if i missed it but could someone post all the patch notes pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom