• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuMa

Just a thought based on the 330 exotics in the armory.

It's a way to artificially inflate the raid to HM. They also said they made that version first. The mechanics are so tight as is I can't really see them adding anything significantly new.

Say bye bye to that immunity bubble during the Oryx fight.

I know if you leveled up blues with at least 3 bubbles, they used to net you more motes back than it cost to level them. Maybe they just nerfed that aspect.

They did nerf the motes by 20-30% or something but they also nerfed Weapon Parts for some reason. Doesn't make sense, really, since there's only 3 Weapon Slots to get drops for that give out Parts and there's 5 Armor Slots.. so the odds are already against a loot roll coming up a Weapon to begin with.

Mindlog

Oh snap.
Shaxx's Weekly Bounties now unlock across all characters after completing the Crucible Questline on one character
Looks like I'll be doing more Cursedble on my Titan and Hunter.
Oh snap again.
Weekly Crucible bounties "Featured Matches" and "Making an Impact" now also count top 3 finishes in Rumble as wins, to be consistent with other Crucible quest and bounty steps
"Hold the Line" bounty now only requires being near only one of your teammates (instead of two)
Great!
Weapon Parts from dismantling Uncommon or Rare Weapons have been reduced by around 25%
Not cool.

Just a thought based on the 330 exotics in the armory.

It's a way to artificially inflate the raid to HM. They also said they made that version first. The mechanics are so tight as is I can't really see them adding anything significantly new.

Yeah what is glimmer for now that Iron Banner gear is bought with Legendary Marks?

This is what I always liked about Iron Banner, it was a good way for player to buy gear with glimmer. It was fair, not everyone got that high, and it wouldn't halt your mark progress for something else.

......God what a fucked up travesty. What are the prices on IB gear?

No way. They said they built it from HM first and that it would have an extra twist to it.

Extra twist-Oryx now randomly appears on one side of the room instead of the front when you kill him.

Deku Tree

If you bought the digital CE

@TheCryptarch: digital collectors owners who paid the full RRP on store before the upgrade path get 2k silver additional to what everyone else gets today.

SkylineRKR

I'm fine with a weapon parts nerf IF they enable a trade with armor mats. Like 3 armor mats for 1 weapon part or something. Armor mats come in like crazy. Its good donation fodder but I would like to trade it for weapon parts as well.

They're not going to do this, the grind is real.

LiK

weapon parts should be obtainable by trading in armor parts and vice-versa. I'm swimming in armor parts I don't need.

MikeyMike

I feel sad about the economy nerfs... it's The Dark Below all over again.

O well, I simply won't max every decent weapon I find from now on.

Everyone is hyped about the account wide weekly Crucible bounties and salty about the economy nerfs, but no one is talking about the best patch note:

Boom baby! First removed from Rift, then from Trials, then from Destiny and then removed from existence forever (fingers crossed).

A couple weeks ago Jigga Man accidentally deleted 760 Weapon Parts instead of using some Motes. Mistakes were made.

Same for me. All 1200 and some.

LTWood12

Guys, weapon parts ARE tradeable for glimmer! Just go buy a weapon from the Gunsmith for 2,500 glimmer, dismantle, and you've got one shiny weapon part. With maxed out glimmer of 25,000, that's TEN whole weapon parts!

Deku Tree

So basically stop decrypting exotic engrams I bet. Once your 320 they decrypt to 330 50% of the time.

Anyone have a link to the spot where Luke Smith said 310 would be the level cap for a while?

Jinjo

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Category?order=3&dir=2&source=3551688287&page=0

The Kings Fall activity in the Armory lists basically all year 2 Exotics at 330 now.

Edit: Some of the armor listed at 330 is new to year 2 I think.

Everything except Gjallarhorn lol.

Be sure to NOT keep weapon parts next to motes. Especially if you use motes to XP level stuff. Use and discard are the same button.

This! Happened to me. RIP 500 weapon parts. Dirt poor since and now this.

-griffy-

Banned
I don't get the weapon parts nerf. Those were already hard to come by for a lot of people. What's the reasoning behind that?

The only reasoning I can imagine is to make progression slower for players so they'll have to play longer in order to get parts to level their weapons or buy synthesis or turn in for rep. Just feels like more bullshit artificially lengthening of play time which is the kind of stuff that disillusioned me from the game in year one. It's already annoying with quests that make you wait for the weekly reset or the next arms day, that's already pretty transparent, but changes like this just add shit on top.

neoism

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i paused the download to do the pasue trick thing and now its at 0% preparing to download again..

-_______________________________________________-

Tecnniqe

Banned
And so it begins
CRNugDxXAAAmaz3.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom