• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

DjqKLoi.gif

JHall

Dance list

Blowing a kiss
Slow clapping
Fist pumping
Crying on your knees
Dastardly rubbing your hands
Sliding a finger across your neck
Bowing like a martial arts master
Hanging your head in shame
Throwing a tantrum
Victory cheering
Congratulating others
Chest pumping
Beckoning foes
Cowering in fear
Pretending to swing a baseball
Calling someone "out" in the above sport
Dancing the Carlton

http://gfycat.com/FoolhardyEqualDungbeetle#?format=gif

As someone that played baseball in college, this hurts my soul more than you know.

Frenden

Banned
So I'm not going full on blind rage mode, but the economy nerfs sound awful.

Weapon parts were already scarce. What the hell?

E92 M3

I was so excited to give Bungie a lot of money, but now I'm just "meh." They are making decisions against the community for the sake of who knows what. Honestly, no serious player of Destiny would have implemented those changes.

Matticers

Nightfall is still kind of lame, we're still stuck with only the new strikes (as far as I know), economy nerf, black spindle nerf... Bungie, what are you doing?

They nerfed motes, coins and weapon parts? Are you fucking kidding me?

As if the Black Spindle nerf wasn't bad enough...

And now my favorite line that will have all the apologists here calling my post garbage: FUCK BUNGIE!!!
AND YOU TOO!!!

LifEndz

I'm really fucking pissed about the weapon parts. Seriously. Fucking. Pissed.

Same here. Would like to be able to exchange some mats for it since it's obvious allowing us to buy it with glimmer is not in their plans.

Speaking of glimmer, wth am I supposed to be using this for?

LiK

So I'm not going full on blind rage mode, but the economy nerfs sound awful.

Weapon parts were already scarce. What the hell?

if they would stop dropping so many armor engrms, the weapon parts nerf wouldn't be as bad. but we rarely get weapon engram drops.

Namikaze1

So yeah, remember when I said HM Oryx will be 320 when we were guessing what the LL for HM will be and some of you said they wouldn't do that to us? Yeah, I am now expecting that bastard to be 320+.

Everyone is hyped about the account wide weekly Crucible bounties and salty about the economy nerfs, but no one is talking about the best patch note:

Thieves' Den has been removed from the Rift playlist

Boom baby! First removed from Rift, then from Trials, then from Destiny and then removed from existence forever (fingers crossed).

I'm really fucking pissed about the weapon parts. Seriously. Fucking. Pissed.

A couple weeks ago Jigga Man accidentally deleted 760 Weapon Parts instead of using some Motes. Mistakes were made.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
When I shut the game down this morning due to the incoming patch I had less than 10 weapon parts.

Weapon parts weren't rare enough?

What makes you think that?

Hopefully they'll add some new mechanics. At this point though, post Bungie nerfing the economy for inane reason again....yeah probably just more damage.

Just a thought based on the 330 exotics in the armory.

It's a way to artificially inflate the raid to HM. They also said they made that version first. The mechanics are so tight as is I can't really see them adding anything significantly new.

LTWood12

if they would stop dropping so many armor engrms, the weapon parts nerf wouldn't be as bad. but we rarely get weapon engram drops.

I never fucking get weapon engrams. Everything was Class Items. This just comes across as petty & punitive.

E92 M3

With every patch, Bungie is confirming that hoarding materials is the best way to play Destiny. Hoarding materials, not testing new weapons, not leveling up extra items. It's unfortunate, but I'll continue to hoard so not to suffer from Bungie's random economy changes.

Trakan

I know if you leveled up blues with at least 3 bubbles, they used to net you more motes back than it cost to level them. Maybe they just nerfed that aspect.

jaaz

"Weapon Parts from dismantling Uncommon or Rare Weapons have been reduced by around 25%"

This is BS and completely unnecessary. Weapon Parts are already difficult to find and used by a ton of actions in the game. I am down to 200 from over a thousand when TTK dropped, and I have not spent them on rep.

All of this sounds like a way to slow progression. If they think this is going to make me play the game more, it's going to have the opposite effect. Hope you are reading Luke.

stb

Am I the only one who sees it the other way? $5 for something I'll use every time I play Destiny, vs $5 for something that'll be gone in 15min?

I'll spend $5 on both, I'm just saying $5 on an emote seems like money well spent compared to a beer

PBR drinker confirmed! =)

Just a thought based on the 330 exotics in the armory.

It's a way to artificially inflate the raid to HM. They also said they made that version first. The mechanics are so tight as is I can't really see them adding anything significantly new.

Eh, it was always going to be a slightly higher light level, dunno why people thought different. Look at World of Warcraft and their hard modes, the hard modes usually reward gear that's 10 better in armor level.

rNilla

Class Item
Class Item
Class Item
265 Chest
Class Item
273 Helmet
Class Item
Class Item
Class Item
Class Item
197 Pulse Rifle

-griffy-

Banned
When I shut the game down this morning due to the incoming patch I had less than 10 weapon parts.

Weapon parts weren't rare enough?

Yeah this is a bullshit change. I have 1000's of armor materials, I still have over 1000 sapphire wire in the vault, but I never have weapon parts.

EL CUCO

With every patch, Bungie is confirming that hoarding materials is the best way to play Destiny. Hoarding materials, not testing new weapons, not leveling up extra items. It's unfortunate, but I'll continue to hoard so not to suffer from Bungie's random economy changes.
So much truth in this post.

So...strange coins, motes, and weapon parts are all now more rate after marks became rare with the 2.0 update? Great....

Also heaven forbid the black spindle drop at 310 when they introduce 330 weapons at the same time.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Same here. Would like to be able to exchange some may for it since it's obvious allowing us to buy it with glimmer is not in their plans.

Speaking of glimmer, wth am I supposed to be using this for?

Yeah what is glimmer for now that Iron Banner gear is bought with Legendary Marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom