• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems about right for tomorrow.

t5NGbrB.jpg

If this shit happens again I'm fucking out. I be all

2wFVIfi.gif

mstevens

Does anyone want to join my friend and I (level 24 and 26) for the level 22 weekly heroic? Or level 26 one if you think we can do it? On PS4

Paertan

Same, been stuck at 1 for weeks.

Patrol missions earn you reputation really fast. Especially combined with bounties. Do VIP missions when available since they give 25 while all other give you 10. The same as an level 24 strike but in a few minutes!
tIui63ym.png

Hitting your Vanguard Mark limit does NOT mean you can't continue to level up Vanguard Rank.

Well that was a hell of a grind but I finally got rank 3 Iron Banner. Saved myself 55 Crucible marks by getting the IB chest instead of buying the New Monarchy one I wanted before the event.

Grinchy

Banned
This game desperately needs a non-Super mode. Right now it's just a random mishmash of junk and one hit kills.

And a mode without bullshit spawns. And one last mode with better map design. And finally, a node with good netcode.

This sums up the PvP for me for the most part. I still like it somewhat, but it feels like 30% skill and 70% bullshit. The supers are just stupid. Give us a mode without them. The "special" ammo isn't special at all. You can run around with a fusion rifle or shotgun the whole game (and that's what so many people do).

I'm fucking shocked when I get killed by a primary gun that isn't an auto rifle. All other deaths are from supers, shotguns/fusions, heavy ammo, ect.

Futaba

Just killed last enemy in a darkness area in nightfall strike just as he killed me, showed the game ending screen and threw me back ingame where i was.

nice!

[edit] and now my guns are all 100% silent??

A_Gorilla

Banned
I already have Sunbreakers and Light Beyond Nemesis, is there is even a point in buying anymore exotics from Xur (providing he doesn't just have sunbreakers again of course)?

Just decrypted the engram I got from nightfall earlier and I got that exotic rocket launcher that's impossible to spell.

My first exotic from an engram. Felt good.

If Xur has the Knucklehead Radar tonight/tomorrow my day will be complete.

malfcn

Each day I get closer to wanting to trade in the game and sell the season pass and le code.

Game is fun,
but I am starting to feel the burn out like I did with Titanfall.

TTG

Well that was a hell of a grind but I finally got rank 3 Iron Banner. Saved myself 55 Crucible marks by getting the IB chest instead of buying the New Monarchy one I wanted before the event.

Is there any reward, maybe some items that aren't available for purchase?

haven't had TOO many server issues.... but man, ive been getting dropped rapid fire over the past few minutes.

drop after drop after drop. Anyone else having connection issues?

ElRenoRaven

Hot damn. It's been a productive night. Got to final boss on raid. We had some trouble on it but hopefully we'll finish it tomorrow. Then solo'd the weekly and got my Strange coins so I'm ready for tomorrow morning. Then when decrypting the crap from soloing the weekly I leveled my cryptarch to 20 and got his usual gift. One was legendary and the other blue. The purple gave me freaking Hawkmoon.

Needless to say that brings me up to Bad Juju, Pocket Infinity, Hawkmoon, and Ice Breaker. Not too shabby. Now to hopefully finish the raid tomorrow night and to get the nightfall weekly out of the way.

Croc

Banned
Just got my Titan to level 29 which means I can finally try out hard mode. Here's hoping that Mythoclast will be mine sometime soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom