• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

You're like the tenth person I've seen say this. How?

Was too excited and not paying attention :(

At least I'm good on heavy ammo packs for a while lol, just need to build that glimmer back up which should only take a few days to cap out again :p

SkylineRKR

Was too excited and not paying attention :(

At least I'm good on heavy ammo packs for a while lol, just need to build that glimmer back up which should only take a few days to cap out again :p

It takes half of the Glimmer cap. Was easy when those elites were still grouped up on the Moon. But now, dunno.. just comes around I guess.

Deku Tree

ATHEON HARD CHECKPOINT GAF GIVEAWAY

Just join my fire team and then die and go to orbit and you'll have it (if you send me a FR then say "Atheon Checkpoint GAF"). Will be doing this AFK for 20 minutes while I get ready.

LiK

Just join my fire team and then die and go to orbit and you'll have it (if you send me a FR then say "Atheon Checkpoint GAF"). Will be doing this AFK for 20 minutes while I get ready.

Dammit, I'm at work.

MrS

Banned

You are doing God's work

hydruxo

I just completed my Nemesis. The 25 K/D spread. After 5 matches I was still at like 6 or 8 out of 25. Then I got lucky and put on a really good team and polished it off on the next two matches. Didn't think I would be able to complete that task. Phew, glad that's over. There is hope for mediocre players to get these Exotic Bounties if I can do it.

I do pretty well at PvP and it only took me like 2 or 3 matches for that part but man, I was getting so frustrated everytime I died and lost points haha.

nillapuddin

Does anyone else (X1) have horrible off-set achievement progress?

There are 5~ achievements that are still locked for me atm that I have completed, a week, or maybe even 2 weeks ago.

Everyone on my friends list says that sometimes they will just randomly pop up and have no relevance to what we are doing.

Ex:
Playing the Raid last week, achievement pops

"Kill XX Cabal with Precision shots"

edit:
okay, Deku is awesome

now who wants to do that on Xbox One :)

There are 5~ achievements that are still locked for me atm that I have completed, a week, or maybe even 2 weeks ago.

Everyone on my friends list says that sometimes they will just randomly pop up and have no relevance to what we are doing.

Ex:

Log Out > Change Profile

Reselect your profile and they should pop.

Haines

Banned
Any way for me to pass my save point on to someone else in my raid group. I don't want to play destiny for a while.

WITHE1982

Can you grab the checkpoint if you haven't completed the raid before?

Wasn't sure how I was going to finish the Thorn bounty since I don't have any good void damage weapons - then I got Atheon's Epilogue last night...

All is well in the world.

Thanks to my raid group...(Kor et al)

Nodnol

Ex:

edit:
okay, Deku is awesome

now who wants to do that on Xbox One :)

I haven't actually gone into the Achievments App, but they just sporadically pop up when I fire up the game.

The last batch arrived when the latest a hotfix went live.

New thread/new post

My warlock is finally at level 27 after farming helium for a while with Union Carbine as we waited for a public event. I've also leveled my titan to 24 by doing public events, dailies and gathered engrams from my warlocks misadventures.

I've amassed 15 strange coins this week after buying Ice Breaker last week. I am hoping that Xur is selling some sweet armor for my warlock to help him get into the gel cap of 28. I am ready to try the Vault of Glass once that happens.

tumblr_ndglwtsV881tr5760o1_1280.jpg
and never forget the betrayal!! Spacebeards for life!

LiK

People would still want to skip to the end for the better rewards. They should make it so you only get good loot if you did the whole thing.

I agree with that. People should just get ships constantly for only starting at checkpoints haha

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I've cheesed Atheon twice. Got my Vex Mytho last night! A day late though.. still a powerful gun, but wish I could have had it a day earlier pre-patch.

EDIT: Also did the Nightfall and got the MIDA Multi Tool. Pretty good week..

I thought you could only get rewards once a week. How did you twice?

People would still want to skip to the end for the better rewards. They should make it so you only get good loot if you did the whole thing.

Most people would still want all the good loot before Atheon.
Especially people whose main goal is raid gear.
(Oracle drop, templar drop, chest drops.)

realcZk

I ran into a wild Zoba during Earth Patrols last night and started meleeing him. He hopped on his sparrow and sped away. I would have done the same.

In other news, I found The Last Word, pretty excited to give it a try in PvP because it looks pretty sweet. I had no idea it was fully automatic and I was pressing fire as fast as I could for the longest time... lol

And Fatebringer kicks ass in VoG hard.

Did it help you guys out by leaving for someone with experience to join or did I just miss a successful cheese by not sticking around long enough?

I think the last person who joined managed to beat Atheon on his own, so yes

By the way, I'm forming another team for the Atheon cheese, feel free to join!

I ran into a wild Zoba during Earth Patrols last night and started meleeing him. He hopped on his sparrow and sped away. I would have done the same.

LOL i was wondering what that was all about. i ran upstairs real quick and came back into my room to see my tv flashing. when i looked at the screen i was being punched in the face xD

it actually happens a lot when i start a patrol mission and AFK

I think the last person who joined managed to beat Atheon on his own, so yes

By the way, I'm forming another team for the Atheon cheese, feel free to join!
Yeah, last guy helped. It was also one of the few times we got the oracles all killed.

Also, I feel like I won the RNG lottery.... Vex Mythoclast, Raid Helm and Timesplitter!!!

Edit: Thank you for the invite :)

Ourobolus

Banned
For me it's the best legendary hand cannon available. Impact is massive and it has a 12 round mag from the start (which can go up to 15 with perks)

It is fantastic. I have it fully upgraded and done Raid twice with it. And everything else also including pvp.

It's amazing. Fully upgraded it takes out anything if you're accurate. I actually use it more than my Suros.

Awesome, I'll definitely get started on upgrading this. 15 shots? Hell yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom