• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

I got every single thing that Atheon drops on hard mode now. Yet I don't have the boots and gauntlets. This game refuses to let me hit level 30. Who's idea was it to make the armor drop rate so low? It's maddening.

I'm debating dismantling some Sunbreaker I got on my Hunter. If I ever make a warlock I would want it to have the sunbro chest. Do I get anything special for breaking down exotics?

Haines let's do this raid soon

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm debating dismantling some Sunbreaker I got on my Hunter. If I ever make a warlock I would want it to have the sunbro chest. Do I get anything special for breaking down exotics?
Not at all, sadly. People are essentially trading 13 coins for 2-3 shards via Xur. lol

Does raid gear come in different stat varieties?
i got some boots with str/int but i want int/disc
Apparently it does. So you need to be lucky with RNG twice.

Rtas

Pretty much pleading here, anyone willing to give me a hand doing strikes on XB1 to get some gear, been trying all evening and just keep getting the stupidest people in my groups that keep leroying the captains who just destroy them and making us have to start again.

Anyone at all?

GT is Deathman1000

neoism

Quickest non-cheese Atheon kill ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shKEaGBHVW4

i0pjVHyrr1Rzm.gif

X-Frame

So I just grabbed the Proxima Centauri II scout rifle from the Vanguard Quartermaster and initial, completely new impressions so far is that it has more recoil than any of the Green or Blue scout rifles that I've used, but the recoil is predictable and vertical at least.

The reason I went with it over the A.1-whatever is because it seemed to have better upgrades and perks, but that one has more stability in it's bar graph when comparing the two so I assume that one doesn't have as much recoil.

I'll post impressions whenever I get the final upgrade unlocked and upgraded.

Lima

Everyone was Gjallarhorn.

Best weapon in the entire game hands down and makes the hard raid piss easy.

We take him down even faster because we always have 6 people shooting him with Gjallahorn.

Fuck that relic shield. Throw it on the ground and get your Gjalla ready.

I swear if they nerf that weapon I'm fucking done with this game.

Quickest non-cheese Atheon kill ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shKEaGBHVW4

inb4gjallarhornnerf

We took him down even faster because we always have 6 people shooting him with Gjallahorn.

i didn't really hear any complaints about pocket infinity in pvp. must have been nerfed because it was making pve too easy.

if that's the case, gjallarhorn is next.

squidyj

I have a raid save at atheon but my group disbanded. Normal.

What should I do?

my hunter is at atheon so i can help if you still need somebody

Edit: Fuck the crucible and fuck these exotic bounties

the only time i step into this fucking shit is to complete my exotic bounties and it's always the most rage inducing part of anything, what a fucking mess, I have 0 interest in PvP in this game but i'm being forced into it by this bullshit and then it's just fucking garbage kills all the fucking time.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
A PSN friend invited me to a Destiny fireteam. They finished cheesing Atheon Hard Mode like 2 minutes after I joined (didn't even do anything, I died immediately). I got a Vex Mythoclast.

I feel (like I) cheated.

E92 M3

I got every single thing that Atheon drops on hard mode now. Yet I don't have the boots and gauntlets. This game refuses to let me hit level 30. Who's idea was it to make the armor drop rate so low? It's maddening.

I feel your pain - feel it deep within my heart.

--

Bungie better not touch the Gjallarhorn. One of the few weapons left that deserves the exotic brand.

Pretty much pleading here, anyone willing to give me a hand doing strikes on XB1 to get some gear, been trying all evening and just keep getting the stupidest people in my groups that keep leroying the captains who just destroy them and making us have to start again.

Anyone at all?

GT is Deathman1000

I can help you later; done for the day.

So is no one doing the Raid right now? I am desperately trying to find a group on PS4 right now.

I am probably annoying everyone on my buddy list sending out messages.

SnakeEyes

Banned

We take him down even faster because we always have 6 people shooting him with Gjallahorn.

Hey man, I agree - I bought it the 2nd week of Xur... and then had it drop for me in the Raid 3 days later :D

Yeah, but nobody could afford it then/knew of its greatness.
*puts up hand*
I bought it. It was 17 Strange Coins.

squidyj

im so fucking pissed off about being forced into this garbage fucking pvp

for the love of god someone invite me to a normal raid on PS4 save me from myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom