• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, questions for you guys and gals.

I have a bunch of marks I need to spend on my Warlock account, but I'm leveling a Titan right now that isn't quite to 20 yet. Can I buy legendary gear from the Titan Vanguard with my Warlock? Am I just not seeing them for sale because my Titan isn't 20 yet?

Xevren

Hey, questions for you guys and gals.

I have a bunch of marks I need to spend on my Warlock account, but I'm leveling a Titan right now that isn't quite to 20 yet. Can I buy legendary gear from the Titan Vanguard with my Warlock? Am I just not seeing them for sale because my Titan isn't 20 yet?

Can't buy Titan stuff on your Warlock.

normal? hard? i can help on normal

It's normal. Thanks. I hope I can find 4 more people but it seems like Destiny gaf isn't active tonight

Come on, people, is there really no interest in the 'raid with your clan' trophy?! There were a bunch of us this afternoon. :(

Here is the GAF Raiders group:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/523500

Need 6 people to set this as clan and run it (normal). I'm at the boss checkpoint but will do a fresh run. Doesn't matter. PSN: breakfuss

If we can do it from the Atheon checkpoint I am down. PSN: Darryl_M_R

hydruxo

What makes it so good?

Well I don't even have it upgraded or anything yet, but it handles exactly like my fully maxed The Devil You Know.

-Arc primary
-Firefly perk (precision kills cause target to explode)
-Outlaw perk (precision kills dramatically increase reload)
-Field Scout or Explosive Rounds
-Oracle disruptor

lunlunqq

Gjallarhorn isn't getting nerfed.

I swear it's like talking you people down from the ledge sometimes.

Meanwhile at Bungie office, someone is writing down next hot fix note: Gjallarhorn base damage reduced by 58%; Wolfpack replaced with more stability perk.

Mindlog

Hard Gatekeeper kill. Didn't think I'd be able to do it with a fairly random team, but good players make it happen :]

Killing all those Minotaurs that spawn at the conflux is really fun. It's almost a mini raid Juggler mod trying to scramble for ammo on all the Mino killing weapons you have.

No Timebreaker for me. Please have a really crappy Warlock inventory tomorrow Xur.

jay23

Nope now take these sunbreakers and go have a blast!

Are sunbreakers better for a sunsinger? Or is it totally situational?.

I wouldn't mind having sunbreakers since I mainly play control and pve, solar grenades could defend a point/enemy spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom