• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geneijin

So far I have

1.) Kopyasu (me)
2.) Daggothss
3.) Outlaw_Omega
4.) Resseh
5.) Ikkarus
6.) ne0ism

Normal raid group full. If still interested as a replacement, let me know.

Flawless run now with the random teleport is harder than ever. Think I will need to do the "new" raid a few times before I join you mate. Better for all of you guys that is attempting this.

Yeah I am feeling the same way, I have not done the raid since the patch. Personally I want to do it a few times to get an idea of the new glitches and bugs. But good luck to you guys!

Zakalwe

Banned
1. Zakalwe (astropoff) lvl 30 Titan
2. Kartik21 lvl 30 hunter
3. DeathJr
4. Steroyd lvl 30 Titan
5. Warwolf
6. DrDrizzay101

Our 6 as I can see.

Skele7on

Banned
Hard mode will net you the helm, timebreaker( low chance on normal) and the helm

Some items are hard raid only, like Fatebringer and Vex Mytoclast, and the Aspect of Glass ship and the Timebreaker Sparrow.

Supposedly the helm can drop on normal mode but I've only ever seen somebody (including myself) get it on hard raid. The gauntlets most definitely can drop on normal.

Nice cheers dudes, I literally need gauntlets for level 30. It's so frustrating.

Hopefully can get them to drop today on my alt, might even try hard mode...

When I was doing Templar normal, whenever someone died their body got teleported to the starting pillar where they basically couldn't be raised. Is that normal? Only done one other raid and I don't remember that happening.

Does Angry also negate perks like High Caliber Rounds?

It does, IIRC.

Zakalwe

Banned
To those coming on the flawless run, I'd like to say a few words:

I know many if us have tried this numerous times now, I know we've lost to individual mistakes and glitches and sever errors and more. I know, individually, we're all capable guardians and have the skills and experience to flawlessly compete the raid, I know that we'll succeed.

However, it may not be today. It may not be tomorrow. The keepers of the server zoo might rally against us and send forth their animal legions, the bugs and glitches might strike us down with malicious fury, and even the mightiest among us will fall to lapses in perfection.

But we will succeed.

One day soon everything wil align and the elusive flawless run shall be ours. Fellow guardians shall bask in the glory of our achievement and sing our names in songs that chronicle our might . We'll inspire, lead, and others will follow.

Remember the name of the mighty 6 who conquered the vault with flawless precision first. They will be our light, our guidance, they are the example that every guardian among us has the light within them to rise up and banish the darkness!

All of our days will come. Today is one more step toward legend!

Has it been confirmed that there are Grimoire cards that are glitched / cannot be acquired?

Here's a list of cards that I think I should have:

• Sub-Classes » Guardian Abilities
    This should probably unlocked when you unlock all of the abilities (all 6 supers). Either the card is unobtainable due to a bug, or there are more sub-classes inbound (would explain the extra slot in the inventory).
  • Economy » Motes of Light
    Like Strange Coin it would make sense for this card to be unlocked when you first earn one. Or spend one, or spend some with The Speaker, none of these unlock this card.
  • Legends & Mysteries » Ghost Fragment: Legends 2
    This should be obtained by collecting the dead ghost in the RAS Bunker, below Skywatch. I have collected this ghost, but do not have the card.
  • The City » Ghost Fragment: The Golden Age 2
    This should be obtained by collecting one of the dead ghosts in the building in Freehold (dark room, lots of Vex). This ghost seems to only appear very infrequently or has unknown spawn conditions.
  • Venus » Venus
    This cards should likely be unlocked when you unlock Venus in the story, or when you enter your first activity on Venus. It is not.
  • Moon » Moon
    Same as above.
  • Mars » Mars
    Same as above.
  • Mercury » Mercury
    Same as above. (The Crucible Arena "The Burning Shrine" is on Mercury)

One last card that is bugged is the "Strikes » Strikes Introduction" card which only increments its strikes completed stat if the strike is selected from the planetary map, not Vanguard playlist or Weekly Heroic/Nightfall.

Might seem I'm being picky, but these bugs are chewing away at my inner completionist.

Kensuke

Doing fresh Hard Raid in 5 minutes. Already have 3 people.

1. Wretched_Walrus (that's me. lv. 30 hunter)
2. Slaziman (level 29 titan)
3. Eman4ever (level 30 warlock)

Yaari

Anyone for Nightfall? I'm near Nexus. I need some extra firepower for the Pretoria as I am lv27.

The plan is to stay on the ledge.

PSN Stfndt (no mic)

To those coming on the flawless run, I'd like to say a few words:

I know many if us have tried this numerous times now, I know we've lost to individual mistakes and glitches and sever errors and more. I know, individually, we're all capable guardians and have the skills and experience to flawlessly compete the raid, I know that we'll succeed.

However, it may not be today. It may not be tomorrow. The keepers of the server zoo might rally against us and send forth their animal legions, the bugs and glitches might strike us down with malicious fury, and even the mightiest among us will fall to lapses in perfection.

But we will succeed.

One day soon everything wil align and the elusive flawless run shall be ours. Fellow guardians shall bask in the glory of our achievement and sing our names in songs that chronicle our might . We'll inspire, lead, and others will follow.

Remember the name of the mighty 6 who conquered the vault with flawless precision first. They will be our light, our guidance, they are the example that every guardian among us has the light within them to rise up and banish the darkness!

All of our days will come. Today is one more step toward legend!

I believe in you.

Anyone for Nightfall? I'm near Nexus. I need some extra firepower for the Pretoria as I am lv27.

The plan is to stay on the ledge.

PSN Stfndt (no mic)

Ive never done it but would like to try. So yeah I'll help and just drop out if I suck too bad. Have a Suros but not fully upgraded and thats about the best I have right now.

Edit: Am level 28 Hunter. PSN is jen867530nine

Kensuke

Doing fresh Hard Raid in 3 minutes. We need 1 more

1. Wretched_Walrus (that's me. lv. 30 hunter)
2. Slaziman (level 29 titan)
3. Stikiepower (level 29)
4. Toasty (level 30)
5. William (level 30)
6. eman

edit: full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom