• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

pringles

Didn't have it, but not really what I wanted. Sure it's a good shotgun, but I'll probably never use it. I would have rather got Atheon's Epilogue since I still never got that. Have VoC, Praedyths, Corrective Measure, and Hezen so far from the raid.
Whenever you're only satisfied with 1 specific drop in a loot game you are setting yourself up for disappointment. The VoC is beast, Praedyths is amazing, Hezen is awesome and like mentioned Found Verdict is one of the best shottys. The Epilogue isn't that good outside of situations where you need Void damage.

EL CUCO

Is the game playable now? The errors were so out of control last night that I just gave up and went to bed early.

And I can't believe @Bungiehelp hasn't given an update on twitter, saying its all clear, so I'm assuming it isnt...just a vague tweet.

I have three level 28 or above characters and have still never finished a raid. I am the exact reason that this part of the game should have matchmaking.

It sucks lots that I don't get to partake.

Go fishing for folks 27-30 at the tower. I ran the raid yesterday with some random that sent me an invite. Even though him and his 2 friends barely spoke English and weren't that good at the game we still managed to finish in a little over an hour. Keep at it man, the raid's the only reason Destiny is even worth playing. It's a shame it didn't launch with 3-4 of them.

Did nightfall...got Gjallahorn!!!!!!!!

Congrats man, you just got the best DPS weapon in the game. Get that sucker maxed out ASAP and you'll be soloing the right conflux at the templar fight in no time. :) All hail, Gjallaaahmen.

So, Zombie Apocalypse WF47. Worth investing into it if it doesn't have the Field Scout perk? The elemental damage roll gave it void, so it'd be really nice if it is a viable weapon (for the raid mostly), since the only other legendary heavy is Hezen Vengeance (which is solar) and the void rocket launcher I have is a rare.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
-Can't get a hard raid together so is anyone up for nightfall? Need to do 2 of them

PSN cyborg1

Can you add me? PSN: ultrajari

They actually made finding people on PSN way, way worse with this update, it's giving me 400 results when I search your exact name because they all contain the phrase "cyborg1" sony pls

Went from start till gatekeepers without any issues on hard, but Atheon is just glitching all over the place....

Time's vengeance not activating.
Portal team getting detained.
One Oracle gains health / doesn't die.
Atheon shoots though relic shield.

Ridiculous.

Yeah it was kind of all over the place... Bungie pls
I wonder if normal is having the same problems?

Are raid checkpoints broken as well? According to Bungie:

"In order to continue the raid from where you left off after taking a break, you’ll need to follow the exact same Fireteam leader back into the mission — something important to keep in mind."

But that's not the case, if I become the Fireteam leader, after progressing through a raid in which someone else was leader, it would also start from where it left off. Even still it's for the better, but knowing Bungie they'd fix this next.

Haha anyone saw this 'cheese' glitch? Jesus Christ Bungie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doUul3BpkTE&feature=youtu.be

if bungie has internal testers they aren't thinking outside of the box. I expected "baby bumpers" to cover all the areas where Atheon could fall off.

You're supposed to patch all of the holes, not the biggest one. when water isn't going through the big hole anymore, it'll burst through the little holes. case in point ^

If he can still be cheesed, basically means we waited 3 weeks for a useless patch.

This is amazing. Always wondered if Atheon could fall from there.

if bungie has internal testers they aren't thinking outside of the box. I expected "baby bumpers" to cover all the areas where Atheon could fall off.

You're supposed to patch all of the holes, not the biggest one. when water isn't going through the big hole anymore, it'll burst through the little hole. case in point ^

If he can still be cheesed, basically means we waited 3 weeks for a useless patch.

Video is over a week old...

I stand corrected, but unfortunately my statement still applies to the Templar fight.

True and I agree. Atheon fight is nigh impossible on hard with all the glitches unless you're VERY lucky. One reason why I really didn't mind cheesing Atheon. Shame since it's not even that hard at all.

Guess I'll do the raid in two months when they finally get around to fixing it.

Would someone please tell me how the F$%& Bungie still allows 6 measly Strange Coins (what I just got) to be a reward for a Nightfall?

That is straight up BS! That is less Strange Coins than the level 28 weekly!

This game is straight up retarded with the way it doles out loot.

True and I agree. Atheon fight is nigh impossible on hard with all the glitches unless you're VERY lucky. One reason why I really didn't mind cheesing Atheon. Shame since it's not even that hard at all.

Guess I'll do the raid in two months when they finally get around to fixing it.

yep my first clear took 3 days of attempts in part because atheon kept glitching when he'd get to 15% health.

EL CUCO

Destiny servers seem much better now. Just solo'd the Nightfall with no errors.

Got Dr Nope. **dismantled**
I got one more shot for Gjallarhorn, then its up to Xur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom