• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

A new thread requires some cheese, I have a Atheon hard checkpoint if some warlocks want to help me :p

I'm not a warlock, but if you need to fill some spaces I'm down. I made it to the gatekeeper checkpoint earlier in the week but wasn't able to be online when my group finished it. Just gotta get that Atheon's loot to complete it!

I think today will finally be the day that I try out the Raid (Normal). Lvl. 29 Hunter and feel I've got a good enough spread of weapons and gear that I can comfortably fit a number of different roles.

Since it seems like all some of you in this thread do is Raid your brains out, would you suggest I look up some YT vids on what to expect so I'm not completely lost and end up dragging it out for the rest of the team, or go into it blind and just hook up with an understanding group knowing it's my first Raid outing?

Megatron

I think today will finally be the day that I try out the Raid (Normal). Lvl. 29 Hunter and feel I've got a good enough spread of weapons and gear that I can comfortably fit a number of different roles.

Since it seems like all some of you in this thread do is Raid your brains out, would you suggest I look up some YT vids on what to expect so I'm not completely lost and end up dragging it out for the rest of the team, or go into it blind and just hook up with an understanding group knowing it's my first Raid outing?

I haven't done it either. I will go with you if we can get a group going.

HighOnPCP

Anybody got atheon checkpoint on normal mode by any chance? I can beat the raid on normal i swear but i want this for my alt. So please let me know if you have it. PSN: HighOnPCP thanks

Patroclos

Banned

Go in blind. So much more fun when you don't know everything. Every gaffer I have played with has been patient and awesome at describing roles and what needs done. You'll be fine at 29. I was able to do it without too much suffering at 27.

EL CUCO

Unless you're going in with a group of first timers, I'd say study up on it. There are exclusive mechanics in the Raid that might confuse you.

whoa, i've never had that one happen

Discovering a new glitch in the Vault of Glass is always very entertaining.

And yeah I don't think I'll try the flawless raider trophy until they fix some of the more major bugs. To make it all the way to Atheon only to die by the relic bubble not blocking damage glitch....

Dante316

Team made it to jumping platform without dying and yep death. That was the most intense part too.ill try again next time.

Fbh

Just got my first exotic bounty.... damn this things are time consuming.

5 Strikes without dying, 2.5 K/D ratio online and some other stuff and now I'm reading the weapon isn't even that good (a shotgun).

LiK

5 Strikes without dying, 2.5 K/D ratio online and some other stuff and now I'm reading the weapon isn't even that good (a shotgun).

pretty easy bounties and it's the Invective which is a good shottie.

One of the best in the game, actually. Just pretty useless in PvE like all shotguns atm.

Dante316

I haven't even attempted the flawless raider yet. I don't think I could muster the patience atm :3

There is no patience at all, its just everything you matters but it's faster than a normal way since u have to do it in 1 try. The enemy is your nervousness lol.

Deku Tree

One of the best in the game, actually. Just pretty useless in PvE like all shotguns atm.

I've been using the mida media tool and found verdict in PvE. Scout rifle almost everything. Then if a bad guy gets too close I just shotgun them down. Works well imo. Good build.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Guys I added a link to zoba's awesome Screenshot album to the OP. If you haven't seen them please do take a a look

Still need to run Hard VoG for my 29 Warlock, and 29 Hunter, any groups forming? I've cleared the raid plenty, have mic, and good raid weapons (AE, VoC, IB, Gjhorn) I can fill any role. PS4 The_Reckoning

timnich

Looking for 5 people to complete a normal raid at the Atheon checkpoint on PS4. I've gone through the full raid twice this week, and have not beat Atheon either time. If any one else is in a similar situation or is at a slightly earlier checkpoint let me know, I'm looking to start within the next hour. PSN is ptr19.

Marvel

could never
I'll be online in about 15 minutes, but will be using my Lv2 alt Titan.

If anyone else is starting theirs or is roughly the same level and does not mind replaying a couple of the beginning missions do feel free to join me. No mic required as I won't be using mine tonight.

PSN: Assassio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom