• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm imagining this:
crying-waterfalls.gif

waterfall tears for all the slain hunters out there. Gonna pour one out for the homies tonight and crota's bitch ass too.

R0ckman

I'm looking for a HM vog. I've got 2 with me. One is underlined and the reason we are going through. Trying to get him armor. Anyone want to help us? Me and the other guy have max everything.

Psn

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend
3. Friend

Thanks for the run Sub! Had to go, wife timer was running out, also Fatebringer was waiting at the post! :)

If they aren't up for it, I haven't been to Mercury and would love to be carried. PSN: SoullessSHOES

Fuck Thorn. Ain't never getting to Mercury with that shit

You two still going to be around for a bit? Doing family stuff now but I'm up for more Trials tonight. Rubenov and xo are still on. Wicked is too but I'm assuming he left his console turned on since it's almost 3:30 am for him.

Is today the last day for Trials before it takes a TTK break, or is that after TTK releases?

Today is the last day. Trials is going away at this weekly reset until "later in the year" according to Derek Carrol the Trials guy on Twitter.

If you guys end up short I would love to tag along again.

4 of 6 are confirmed

1 of 6 is Gaf perma-banned but usually shows up

1 of 6 is Sleeping Beauty and will probably not show so you could take his spot again :p

What are our resolutions for Destiny 2.0?

I promise to rage less in PvP.

I would make this promise but there's no motherfuckingsonofabitchgoddamnpieceofshitassholebastard way I'd keep it.

Check yo PMs

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I thought you started as 34 when TTK if you're 34 before? That's what I'm trying to avoid by trying to get to 34 today. Grinding regular levels.

You're correct. If you have level 34 gear anywhere in your inventory or on your person you'll be 34 tomorrow.

Damn I literally asked for 3x weekly a few minutes too I early, I guess. Good thing it's Taniks, a strike I enjoy. I'll leave early for work tomorrow to enjoy so much awesomeness.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yup. Hoping all the purple armor engrams in my vault are enough to get me to 34 when I reach 20 on this character that I'm grinding.

lol about that...I think all loot dropped right now will get you to 33 at the highest unless its ToO gear. you'll need full varicks gear set or etheric light to get to 34 which you won't be able to pull off in a day I think..

I love all of you.

Especially you.

XGK6k54.gif

I can't wait to kick off Year 2 with everyone! With having just wrapped up the Wolves bounties, it's nothing but a waiting game with a Redbull in my hand.

This will be the first time trying a Redbull, of which I'm 50% convinced that it'll either be entirely disgusting or kill me.

25% it'll achieve both. With the code screwed up on top of it.

Edit: Get the first Legendary drop in forever, and it's a Token of Flight. RNGesus does remember me!

SnakeEyes

Banned
waterfall tears for all the slain hunters out there. Gonna pour one out for the homies tonight and crota's bitch ass too.
I'm hoping, nay praying, for a new Exotic headpiece that is Crota's Ass. That way I can wear it into the King's Fall raid and parade it around in front of a very pissed off daddy Oryx :D

BreakJohn

I haven't posted in here in like a good 10 OT's but just like everyone here I'm super excited for year 2 destiny.

I may even break night tonight... lol

Xion385

lol about that...I think all loot dropped right now will get you to 33 at the highest unless its ToO gear. you'll need full varicks gear set or etheric light to get to 34 which you won't be able to pull off in a day I think..
I got a couple of etheric light. I'm hoping for the best.

Already replied :)

Bomba is perma-banned? How/when/why did that happen?

Wait... what??!? What the Actual Fuck?!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were still on vacation the week we talked about this ;)

He was temp banned for a comment in one of those mine field threads (I wanna say gamer gate? I forget now). He started posting from one of his alt accounts and somehow they figured out it was him so they brought down the perma-ban hammer.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were still on vacation the week we talked about this ;)

He was temp banned for a comment in one of those mine field threads (I wanna say gamer gate? I forget now). He started posting from one of his alt accounts and somehow they figured out it was him so they brought down the perma-ban hammer.

Yeah must have happened when I was away, that sucks for him. That's 2 DGAFers perma-banned now :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
noomi, thank you for being a hugely positive part what makes DestinyGAF so great yourself. It's wonderful to be able to recognize so many long-time fixtures here despite the enormous, gargantuan size of the community.

vid, I'm not sure I ever thanked you for your year 1 post either so if you see this, thank you so much for sharing your experience and of course for the shout out, it means a lot to me.
Aight duder, lemme know if you're around tonight. I wanna kill Skolas until he's dead.
I'm ready if you are. Let's make him regret the day he was conceived.

Top Bottom