• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

LTWood12

He sure is. He makes GIFS out of his video tape collection.

..on his Vita.

Km6gdf8.jpg

FyreWulff

He'll start selling a "Legacy" Year 1 Exotic ... Engram? I think engram, maybe just an actual Exotic.

Ok let me check w Rubenov, hopefully we could still do a run soon. Last chance for Year 1 Mercury.

k. someone wants to try to get two wins right now so i'll use that to warm up

EL CUCO

This might be a bit premature since TTK is still a week away but....

With 2.0 about to be unleashed upon us.... I just wanted to say that it has been an absolute blast playing with you in year 1, DGAF.

This is by far the best community I have ever had the pleasure of being part of and playing with. Many of you will be life long friends, and I look forward to our adventures in the future.

Can't wait to kick off year 2 with the best bunch of guys and gals I know.

<3 u DGAF.
fHtlZqH.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You know, I left Destiny very disappointed and angry with the game when it was first released. I was pretty much done with it forever, and said to myself "man...that game could've been great".

Then when Taken King was announced, I thought "man...maybe I should check out Destiny and see if it's changed". I picked up the DLC, started playing again, and found very quickly that I was having a lot of fun. It seems a lot of other people I know came back around the same time, so I had plenty of people to do raids and PoE with.

I have to say, coming back to Destiny has been a really pleasant experience. GAF especially has been really cool to play with. :D

Looking forward to some TTK with all of you!
hey man ;)
Yeah I'm good to go. Anyone for the final spot (PS4)? Driz you should come help so we can blast this off like Team Rocket.
word, grabbing a drink and icing my trigger finger and I'll join.

stb

Whelp, it's 2.0-eve and my guardians are as prepped as they're going to be.

- edged at least one faction on all guardians
- edged 2 cryptarch packages
- 200 crucible marks on all guardians
- 200 vanguard marks on 2/3 guardians (50 on the 3rd)
- as many 5k bounties as I can hold
- a handful of PE packages
- postmaster as cleaned out as I can get it, with nothing if real import still there
- forced my 2 straggler alts to 34 with ethnic light

P.S. RIP Dinklebot. It's kind of sad knowing it's coming, but at least we got to say goodbye...

Yeah I'm good to go. Anyone for the final spot (PS4)? Driz you should come help so we can blast this off like Team Rocket.

lol I'll be doing Trials for a bit to get at least one more first timer to Mercury Year 1 but then I'm up for as many Skolas runs as there are folks to run it before reset.

JTripper

With 2.0 about to be unleashed upon us.... I just wanted to say that it has been an absolute blast playing with you in year 1, DGAF.

This is by far the best community I have ever had the pleasure of being part of and playing with. Many of you will be life long friends, and I look forward to our adventures in the future.

<3 u DGAF.

To DGAF and an exciting Year 2!

<3 u DGAF.

DGAF forever! Year 2 will be amazing.

6OI5bzmNWWSbFVMsFeV8A9HLaW8VKTbeT6hq7OAezl7mkwqLMCps9Pwg85ktGiN5jyj8kwpje7T31f-e7kjqRf9lqlZSIU-D9ZsBt7ivGg=w500-h207-nc

You two still going to be around for a bit? Doing family stuff now but I'm up for more Trials tonight. Rubenov and xo are still on. Wicked is too but I'm assuming he left his console turned on since it's almost 3:30 am for him.

Whoops, was away for a bit and missed this, and now I have to head to bed - I'll have to catch you when they bring ToO back down the road :(

GhaleonEB

I think it's amazing that this community has 1) stayed (very) active for the past year, and 2) also stayed (mostly) positive. We all know the flaws in the game and have frustrating experiences to vent about, but there's still lots of meaty, constructive criticism and discussion going on. I think it's pretty remarkable and unlike any other community I've been a part of.

It's been a lot of fun playing with you folks over the past year. What a journey we've been on. Looking forward to year 2.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So 2.o is gonna hit tonight and todays daily quest is the first mission on Venus. Talk about how goood the plot is going to be by showing the worst plot first.

"I dont hvae time to explain what I dont have time to explain."

Now aint that funny?

stb

<3 u DGAF.

He said it better than I could, so I'll just quote him.

Destiny and DGAF were a few firsts for me:
- first controller FPS
- first time participating in party chat outside of real life friends
- first community I've participated in on GAF (and actually the reason I stopped lurking and posted enough to get my "member" stripes

Looking forward to another year with my raid pals, and all of DGAF!

ViciousDS

Banned
I think it's amazing that this community has 1) stayed (very) active for the past year, and 2) also stayed (mostly) positive. We all know the flaws in the game and have frustrating experiences to vent about, but there's still lots of meaty, constructive criticism and discussion going on. I think it's pretty remarkable and unlike any other community I've been a part of.

I'm not a very social person; no friends in real life :)sob) and I'm pretty introverted. But it's been a lot of fun playing with you folks over the past year. What a journey we've been on. Looking forward to year 2.

The criticism though has really sparked change though and I'm seeing a lot of positive attitude on 2.0 outside the community threads. Hell im fucking pumped like insane for this patch and to drop in at level 1 to experience everything. Revamped questing and omg just everything compared to a year ago it just sounds fantastic.

To me destiny tomorrow could be my new realm reborn. It's like a mini version of ffxiv to realm reborn about to happen and bring players back to the game.

I am all aboard baby woot!

It's been a lot of fun playing with you folks over the past year. What a journey we've been on. Looking forward to year 2.

I think we can agree that HM Crota was probably our lowest point.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone for Skolas? Get your triumph or just help Wallach get his!

Join Hawkian psn, party is public.

Just got to round 2

Top Bottom