• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Kalamari

I want to second what Noomi and Ghaleon have already stated. DGAF is a great bunch, lots of good people here. I admit that my interest in Destiny has fluctuatuted drastically over the past year, but DGAF was always welcoming when I returned.

Here's to another great year! *clinky*

I still have a bunch of Rainbow Six beta codes (any platform), I totally forgot about them.

I'll PM them to those who had replied: Math, Ocean, Gutz, piratethingy, Liamc, purg3, Mass Appeal.

Anastasis

Im gonna feel so left behind when I get home. Or really after this week. My work is finally shutting down this week So everyone's working long hours everyday.

But I guess a 3 month vacation will help me catch up. ;)

I was out of town for an interview when you all were farming keys in VoG patrols of 6 before HoW landed. It was brutal reading this thread while I was away! I thought I'd never catch up. Haha.

Zocano

reposting for new page just in case (and hopefully everyone that asked is still around):

Super great fun last minute 3x Crota Run Let's Get Necrochasm Run Run!

1) Zocano
2) Tragicomedy
3) SlenderBeans
4) No-Ink7
5) MrJCJacobs
6)

Fonz72

I want to thank DestinyGAF for all of the help with my year one moments of triumph! Thank you so much! This is a great community.

Xion385

In about 12 hours or so! A 18GB patch that preps the way for the Taken King will rebalance weapons.
OH MY DAYS! MY FIRST EXOTIC LIVES!

(Not getting to excited though. They're probably going to nerf it again because Bungie doesn't know when to make up it's mind about the damn weapon.

Also a couple more points I hope to get clarified:

- Says in the Reddits notes that all Year One Exotic Weapons will eventually get Year two upgrades. Does that mean Gjallarhorn, too? I thought they said it wouldn't get carried over to year Two.

- Also in Year Two, Vanguard Marks and Crucible marks are just the same currency now, right?

jacobs34

reposting for new page just in case (and hopefully everyone that asked is still around):

1) Zocano
2) Tragicomedy
3) SlenderBeans
4) No-Ink7
5)
6)

I'll play. MrJCJacobs. I've only done Crota once though.

BondFancy

9:30 to 7. Right there with you.
*sobs*
9:30 am to 9 pm followed by studying for 2 circuits quizzes.
*double sobs*

I8Jjy.png

pixxxelz

Welp looks like I'll never know what it feels like to shoot a necrochasm or mythoclast on 1.x, but at least I finnaly got the warlock VoG chestpiece and praedith's timepiece *shrugs*

I was not expecting that and good thing I have a another husk. Thanks for the runs everyone!

Congrats! And thanks for the runs everyone I'll see you all on 2.0.

1) Zocano
2) Tragicomedy
3) SlenderBeans
4) No-Ink7
5)
6)
Can we kill Crota fast? It's way to late for me to play. So I won't be able to stand wiping lots.

I know stupid question and all. Lol
But I'll be willing to help.
PSN: EverydayMath

I still have a bunch of Rainbow Six beta codes (any platform), I totally forgot about them.

I'll PM them to those who had replied: Math, Ocean, Gutz, piratethingy, Liamc, purg3, Mass Appeal.

I'll take one of you still have some please

R6 Vegas 1 might be one of my most played multiplayer games ever, I miss it :(

the21O

Neo Member
Can we kill Crota fast? It's way to late for me to play. So I won't be able to stand wiping lots.

I know stupid question and all. Lol
But I'll be willing to help.
PSN: EverydayMath

I wont be able to join if I were selected. I keep getting kicked off of destiny's servers.

Zocano

1) Zocano
2) Afrodeeziyak
3) SlenderBeans
4) No-Ink7
5) EverydayMath
6) MrJCJacobs

Lost one so if you want to hop in do so! We'll start early so just FR/Hop in

edit: FULL!

AtticuSMT

Banned
I dont suppose anyone can help me with Skolas :/

level 34 Titan with ghallajorn.

PSN AtticusPesrona, ill be online for like another 2-3 hours.

neoism

What are the chances of PSN going down guys?

Ha! Joking of course, we all know PSN is going down tomorrow. The real question is for how long.

So, what are you guys feeling? I'll be a little conservative, a good 12 hours, I'd say.

unless there is a miantanence i doubt it will go down but the download will take forever.. unless you have google fiber and even poeple with that get shit dl speeds...
owell...

FyreWulff

Besides getting stomped by lame ass Redbull Nasty steamrolling teams for no reason with all 3.0+ K/D pros, we had smooth sailing. After that match I was more than happy to get a free final boss. Congrats and GGs dude!

COWu2C5UYAAiXcW.jpg:large

My fingers are still shaking from that run. Also finally got Fourth Horseman.

And yeah, that Redbull game just consisted of my face getting ripped off from Thorn. Took out the rage on the following teams.

Wallach

Thanks to Hawkian and saveweyard. Skolas went pretty smooth-like and we all walked away from the explosion with elder ciphers like proper bad asses.

AtticuSMT

Banned
Thanks to Hawkian and saveweyard. Skolas went pretty smooth-like and we all walked away from the explosion with elder ciphers like proper bad asses.

If they are still around i need help with Skolas, unfortunately i dont have many friends who play destiny and its the last thing i need for year 1 MoT :/

Top Bottom