• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

FyreWulff

COXsm9IU8AAm5im.jpg:large

YOU GET A HEAVY ENGRAM

AND YOU

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone on XB1 wanna run the NF×3? would be great to meet up with some other D-GAF.

GT is the same as my GAF tag.

I can but not right now. I'll join in for your third run. GT is same as username.

Hawkmoon and 4th Horseman are cool. Monte Carlo is eh but may be better. No idea how you get in year 2, probs random drops

Monte Carlo is my go-to Auto Rifle, the thing is a blast to use in PvP.

Hawkmoon is just GOTY

They're all 100% RNG. Unsure if they'll start showing up at Xur now that they're no longer exclusive (I haven't really kept up with if they are changing anything about Xur).

Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, Fourth Horseman are the exclusive exotic weapons. I don't know if Fourth Horseman will join the first two right away since it came with the first expansion. All three are actually pretty cool, Hawkmoon generally being considered the best of the three and one of the top tier PvP handguns. Monte Carlo will probably see more use after the AR changes today but it is more of a niche weapon for melee PvP builds. Fourth Horseman shotgun is pretty much a PvE tool for obliterating individual targets that you can afford to get close to for at least small windows.

Thanks guardians.

noomi

Lol! The guys I did the nightfalls with were up all night until now... One of them was falling asleep and kept running into walls.

We finished, and they went to bed lmao.

Messiek

If only I wasn't getting ready to class. Although next week I'll be here, taking down a threat to our solar system is more important than college. Haha

KxoZz

Thanks everyone for the runs! Saw a lot of exotics pop. Hope someone got something they wanted. I didn't :(
And I forgot to take of my class item on my hunter... All that edging wasted.. At least my warlock still has hope.

I hate you... not

Ok guys! I want to see how many 4thhorsemans you can chug from Nf and reset raid runs before 2.0.

None on any of my runs :p
4th Horseman was also the last exotic I needed. Got it out of one of the Trials packages in July.
You'll get it eventually. After all the Xbox users have theirs.

Top Bottom