• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Klyka

Banned
So can someone tell me why for weeks now we have been getting bounties for that fucking "Shrine of Oryx" mission?
I swear EVERY DAY you either have to kill the Baron there or the Knight at the end.

Bungie has a hard on for that mission

noomi

Well I'm off to work, in preparation of the patch I am bringing my vita with me.... just in case rest mode doesn't download (like last time). I want those files downloaded by the time I get home from worK :D

Can't wait to get the band back together!
HYPE!
I'll be online later today and probably this whole week : )

Sounds good man, will be there.

Thanks everyone for the runs! Saw a lot of exotics pop. Hope someone got something they wanted. I didn't :(
And I forgot to take of my class item on my hunter... All that edging wasted.. At least my warlock still has hope.

None on any of my runs :p
4th Horseman was also the last exotic I needed. Got it out of one of the Trials packages in July.
You'll get it eventually. After all the Xbox users have theirs.

I did the same last week and took my vanguard over the edge, the 1000xp being back on the table before patch may save me as I can run a strike train to edge them all back

Once i'm edged i'm buying a faction mark for one I haven't taken to lvl3 on each character to save mistakes

eFKac

So can someone tell me why for weeks now we have been getting bounties for that fucking "Shrine of Oryx" mission?
I swear EVERY DAY you either have to kill the Baron there or the Knight at the end.

Bungie has a hard on for that mission

I'm not complaining, it's really fast to do :p

Messiek

Well I'm off to work, in preparation of the patch I am bringing my vita with me.... just in case rest mode doesn't download (like last time). I want those files downloaded by the time I get home from worK :D

Sounds good man, will be there.

GAF doesn't open at college, so... See you guys on the other side : )

KxoZz

If anyone is interested in doing the Weekly Heroic, join on me.
psn is Kxozz

nvm, I forgot there's matchmaking for this lol

Hedera

Ooh, so there is a small time window to do reset stuff huh? I need NF, weeklies and grind 45 crucible marks then.

Anyone up for NF 3x?

edit: jpining ypu Kyoufu

Rainmaker

Banned
I quit awhile back because I'm not happy with some of the changes coming and had grown extremely tired of Bungie but I had someone pre-order me The Taken King as a gift. I'm going to give in as I want to do the new raid and I think I've talked my friends into coming back.

My main (and probably pointless) question is: Is the upgraded SUROS Regime black color scheme mandatory or can you decide to keep it white if you had it before and still upgrade it? I also think I saw the Monte Carlo was going to be black now too and that takes away from it's sleek look. It would be cool if you could keep the original colors to show you had it before Year 2.

I'll be doing two nightfalls in about 45 minutes if anyone is around. No mic this morning.
PSN: The_Sacred

DjRalford

Ok, just had a thought.

After an earlier nightfall I now have every faction within 20exp of levelling

But

If I want to play rift this week I'm going to go over, moreso if 2.0 brings in consecutive rep gain I'll lose crucible and a faction too without gaining any new stuff.

Booooooo

Acidote

I get home like half an hour before the reset. I don't know if I should prioritize the Nightfall or the weekly as I need strange coins.

Ok, just had a thought.

After an earlier nightfall I now have every faction within 20exp of levelling

But

If I want to play rift this week I'm going to go over, moreso if 2.0 brings in consecutive rep gain I'll lose crucible and a faction too without gaining any new stuff.

Booooooo

Yup. That's why I didn't do that until this weekend.

KxoZz

I did the same last week and took my vanguard over the edge, the 1000xp being back on the table before patch may save me as I can run a strike train to edge them all back

Once i'm edged i'm buying a faction mark for one I haven't taken to lvl3 on each character to save mistakes

I thought about switching class items while loadong up the nightfall. Then I posted on GAF and by the time I had done that I had forgotten all about the class item.
I guess I'm gonna be playing Rift with my Hunter later then.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
All I got from Nightfall was an Etheric Light lol. Oh well easy enough. Think I'll upgrade my Hard Luck Charm.

Kydd BlaZe

So I guess the Nightfall, Weekly Heroic, and Daily will be available until the patch drops? I know Bungie said that none of this stuff would be available this week.

DjRalford

I thought about switching class items while loadong up the nightfall. Then I posted on GAF and by the time I had done that I had forgotten all about the class item.
I guess I'm gonna be playing Rift with my Hunter later then.

A ha

I can play rift with a new character.

SAVED!

Gordon

*sigh* woke up early and went to see about squeezing in my nightfalls before the patch lands so naturally xbl is down :/

Edit: Top of page? Uhhhh....
el9gU0w.png

Top Bottom