• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

So does the window for the Moments of Triumph close when the patch drops, or is the countdown on the app/bungie.net (which is sitting at about 16h remaining) the last word regardless of patch time?

Skele7on

Banned
I'm so ready for today, yesterday was hilarious, all the scumbags came out with thorns and final rounds as one last sadistic goodbye, me and my NLB had it tough yesterday.

Today is the day that I leap with joy as my baby NLB becomes a beast*

*if you already know how to use it that is...

Shito

Because people are in different time zones.
It goes up in an hour.
Pretty sure they won't take the risk of releasing this patch in the middle of the night for them.
They want people in the office in case something needs to be fixed asap, that's why the timezone tweeted by Deej makes the most sense.
Will be up at the beginning of the evening for us europeans, like the previous ones were.

till 2.0 patch? what countdown you talking about?

Today I will download 18gb of destiny content and all I'll get is a shitty dregs promise :'(

There's a countdown clock on the Moments of Triumph page on Bungie.net/Destiny app.

The countdown is for the original deadline.

They changed the deadline but didn't update the countdown.

Ah, that's confusing haha. I can't imagine that would be very hard to change, but whatever. :p Well, awesome, that gives me a good bit more time to tackle Skolas.

kiri

Looking forward to reading about people's impressions of 2.0 later!

At work for the next 8 hours so will be getting down and dirty with it tonight!

GobFather

I am on Skolas POE35. Final part, round 6. My two teammates are leaving. If anyone wants to join me "keltin99". PSN
Edit: nvm it might get reset soon

I'm loving the fact that everyone seems to be 100% sure about when the patch drops, yet everyone talks about a different time window. It will drop when it drops, have some patience and stop fiending for it. Damn.

Waldini

Here's hoping Hawkmoon actually gets "released" for XBOX One today. Seeing as the game is (well, almost) a year old.

God, I can't wait to use that thing. Sure, it might not be as powerfull but it'll be most welcome in Trials.

Skele7on

Banned
man today until patch destiny will look barebones someone who's around let me know what PVP activities are up..

also man am I going to miss trials :( cannot wait for S2 of it!

I'm loving the fact that everyone seems to be 100% sure about when the patch drops, yet everyone talks about a different time window. It will drop when it drops, have some patience and stop fiending for it. Damn.

Going from past large patches ;) stay calm.

Here's hoping Hawkmoon actually gets "released" for XBOX One today. Seeing as the game is (well, almost) a year old.

God, I can't wait to use that thing. Sure, it might not be as powerfull but it'll be most welcome in Trials.

Trials is done for now won't be back next week.

noomi

Well good morning reset gaf! Let's see if we can get some NF's this morning :p

noomi, thank you for being a hugely positive part what makes DestinyGAF so great yourself. It's wonderful to be able to recognize so many long-time fixtures here despite the enormous, gargantuan size of the community.

Thank you Sir Hawk :*) You are a vital pillar of this community, thanks for being as awesome as you are!

You guys are all great! Share the love!

Ambitious

Seems it takes a few minutes until bungie.net updates after the reset. It still displayed last week's strikes until like twenty seconds ago.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So these PS4 exclusives from Year 1. Which are good and which are bad plus how can we get them?

I want details people.

Wallach

So these PS4 exclusives from Year 1. Which are good and which are bad plus how can we get them?

I want details people.

They're all 100% RNG. Unsure if they'll start showing up at Xur now that they're no longer exclusive (I haven't really kept up with if they are changing anything about Xur).

Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, Fourth Horseman are the exclusive exotic weapons. I don't know if Fourth Horseman will join the first two right away since it came with the first expansion. All three are actually pretty cool, Hawkmoon generally being considered the best of the three and one of the top tier PvP handguns. Monte Carlo will probably see more use after the AR changes today but it is more of a niche weapon for melee PvP builds. Fourth Horseman shotgun is pretty much a PvE tool for obliterating individual targets that you can afford to get close to for at least small windows.

maomaoIYP

Gonna do 3 x NF super quick.
Anyone wants in? Last chance to grab your free motes and NF bonuses.
Grab your bounties and meet me in orbit.
PSN feetiemaomao

edit: full!

Top Bottom