• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

So can someone tell me why for weeks now we have been getting bounties for that fucking "Shrine of Oryx" mission?
I swear EVERY DAY you either have to kill the Baron there or the Knight at the end.

Bungie has a hard on for that mission

Hmm why would they be pushing a mission about Oryx...

Lnkn52

One more time - Daft Punk

tumblr_md18ctfjbB1rfsim9o1_500.gif

kiguel182

Somebody said something about lunch-timish for the west coast, so probably not for a few hours yet at least.

So early nightime for EU. Given PSN's speed I think EU has the short stick on this one. Dammit.

I'm going to cross my fingers for the update to be rolled out sooner.

kiguel182

I just with this update would have some of the new weapons too. They'll probably give them to all like previous expansions so one week early would certainly be nice.

But oh well, we can't have it all.

Klyka

Banned
Should have seen my face when my bubble disappeared right below the shrieker while I was trying to revive you.

That fucking shrieker I totally forgot.

Also I love how with void burn both the shrieker and Phogoth kill you in 0.000001 second

Thanks for the invites mate!

I got that etheric light and a second Hard Light. Not a great haul for the last NF in year 1, but not bad either :)

Daemul

noomi

twas the morning before 2.0 and everyone was getting nightfalls done :D

Someone had mentioned that the vault space expansion would not be included in todays update, is this true :(

*edit*

From Reddit:

Manp

Someone had mentioned that the vault space expansion would not be included in todays update, is this true :(

since questification of story is in this update it means they're dropping the new UI. would be stupid not to update the vault UI as well.

at least that's my theory as to why vault upgrade will be included in this patch :| it probably means nothing :(

noomi

Guys have we heard ANYTHING about the suicide note from yesterday?

Anything good at all?

Nope :(

Last I read, VE3TRO was able to get in touch with some people who knew him. Hasn't been an update since... really hope someone was able to get to him in time.

Raybunny

Thanks everyone for the runs! Saw a lot of exotics pop. Hope someone got something they wanted. I didn't :(
And I forgot to take of my class item on my hunter... All that edging wasted.. At least my warlock still has hope.

None on any of my runs :p
4th Horseman was also the last exotic I needed. Got it out of one of the Trials packages in July.
You'll get it eventually. After all the Xbox users have theirs.

Taking into consideration all the drops I had so far, it seems to be the most plausible result.

JayHayabusa

twas the morning before 2.0 and everyone was getting nightfalls done :D

*edit*

From Reddit:

Everyone but me! Stuck at work and by the time I'm back home the update would've hit! Guess no Destiny for me today :)

noomi

Everyone but me! Stuck at work and by the time I'm back home the update would've hit! Guess no Destiny for me today :)

Same here man, just got into work and I'll be here for 8 more hours. I might have to work overtime if I don't get my "project" done today.... so here's to hoping my boss doesn't delay today.

I have important Destiny business to do at home!

since questification of story is in this update it means they're dropping the new UI. would be stupid not to update the vault UI as well.

at least that's my theory as to why vault upgrade will be included in this patch :| it probably means nothing :(

I would be surprised if it didn't make it either, I'm just going off of a comment a user made here yesterday. Wasn't sure if it was true or confirmed...

JayHayabusa

So am I right in assuming that after 2.0 hits all database websites like destinydatabase and even bungie's armory would contain all the new exotics and legendaries?

Or would that require some time and datamining efforts from the community?

Top Bottom