• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Xion385

Frankly, one of my favorite Destiny moments will always be hanging out by the Loot Cave, standing on Pride Rock (That slab of concrete that sticks out to the ground as such) and shooting at that cave of Hive over and over.
My favorite thing is when the AFKers would get killed by the Warsat public event.

phen0m24

Frankly, one of my favorite Destiny moments will always be hanging out by the Loot Cave, standing on Pride Rock (That slab of concrete that sticks out to the ground as such) and shooting at that cave of Hive over and over.

And when those purple engrams decrypted to
blues or greens curse you Rahool

Deku Tree

3xz2BPbIqcqpFDKXsI.gif

RIP

Gally
Icebreaker
BHammer

Hey so I know a lot is changing in the patch.

But are we getting the new Nightfall and Weekly strike structure today?
NF and weekly won't be available once the patch is live. They're going away for a week.

Basically, if you didn't do them already you have to wait until TTK launches for them to return.

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

The one in quotes is the big ass picture.
Now I'm off to rest.

Thanks for this Nami. You da real MVP!

GhaleonEB

RIP Fatebringer, you destroyer of worlds.

RIP MIDA, you speedy son of a bitch.

RIP Hunger of Crota, you made me feel not that bad about never getting a 'Horn until Xur had mercy.

Namikaze1

Where's mine? I pm'd you a week ago.
I just checked my PMs. I unfortunately don't see any PM from you dating as far back as the 27th last month which is when I started receiving PMs for the project. Did you make sure to add a title to the PM? It won't be sent to the recipient without one.

lol it was called Pride Rock??
No, I just liked calling it that. Running back to that point from the cave really made it look like Pride Rock, you know?

I'll always treasure the Legendaries that I got from the Loot Cave. Venation III (Dead Orbit Handcannon), Bad Seed Down (A Pulse Rifle with the persistent radar perk)... those are really the two that stick out to me. Never gonna wipe my Warlock and her 30-ish Cryptarch rep. XD

Also, my first Exotic was Invective!! That was a joy, getting a Vanguard Mentor thingie and being like HOW DO I SOLVE THIS, and being mainly a single-player guy, wondering why the heck I kept getting them when I was always turning in Vanguard bounties.

E92 M3

We're saying goodbye to a lot of old friends that will forever live in my vault and be used in the Cosmodrome.

I am saying hello to using the Necrochasm in crucible though!

So after 3x Xbox One NF, I went to work. After a meeting, I went back home. Did 3x ps4 nightfalls and while turning in all my Eris bounties, my boss sent

QTMAm3Sl.jpg

Whoopsie

Rainmaker

Banned
It really sucks to have to leave these guns I've grown so attached to behind.

Icebreaker was my first and favorite exotic.

Vision of Confluence and my first legendary, a void Light/Beware were always my go-to. I was so excited about Etheric Light.

Getting Gjally was one of the best moments as me and my friend both got our first ones at the end of the same Nightfall.

Finally getting Fatebringer right before I quit. I never got a chance to use it as much as I wanted after I leveled it up.

More importantly: Goodbye my VoG Titan gear.

Nothing I worked for and liked matters now.

Not yet at least. There's apparently at least 2 new exotic scout rifles, though (I think I heard 3). My mourning period for MIDA might be short lived.

Jade Rabbit (PS Exclusive), 347 Vesta, and another unknown according to Luke in an interview.

I believe the 3rd Scout Rifle will have an element to it. The first two are kinetic.

E92 M3

It really sucks to have to leave these guns I've grown so attached to behind.

Icebreaker was my first and favorite exotic.

Getting Gjally was one of the best moments as me and my friend both got our first ones at the end of the same Nightfall.

Finally getting Fatebringer right before I quit. I never gor a chance to use it as much as I wanted after I leveled it up.

More importantly: Goodbye my VoG Titan gear.

Nothing I worked for and liked matters now.

Exotics getting Year 2 versions is nice.

GhaleonEB

Jade Rabbit (PS Exclusive), 347 Vesta, and another unknown according to Luke in an interview.

I believe the 3rd Scout Rifle will have an element to it. The first two are kinetic.

Yeah, it was the Luke interview I was thinking of.

I'll be offline for a while at work (where I am now), but have fun when the patch hits. Look forward to reading the reactions over lunch.

Top Bottom