• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Mengetsu

UjH8lX7.jpg

eFKac

Haha that happened and it pissed me off so much. I started sending thank you messages out to the asshats that would steal my scorch cannon.
And if they died while engaging the Fallen Wolves I would just point at their dead body/ghost and take my scorch cannon back. No revive for you! Two years!

Hell yeah, never revived them either :p

Is there a list of all the weapons getting Year 2 versions somewhere?

Also, I lurked this thread hard for the last several months. Would only occasionally pop in to ask for help. Looking forward to contributing / participating with you guys more in Y2.

So glad I checked Reddit and saw that the Nightfall and Weekly are live until the update. 18 more strange coins and two exotics I wasn't planning on getting.

I don't do Trials, like, ever. I bought the boons, I think, two weeks ago for some reason. The icons are still on my character screen. They have lasted through two resets. How do I make them go away?? They are driving me insane.

I just checked my PMs. I unfortunately don't see any PM from you dating as far back as the 27th last month which is when I started receiving PMs for the project. Did you make sure to add a title to the PM? It won't be sent to the recipient without one.
Son of a... Yeah, I probably didn't title it.

I'm still waiting for the Cudgel of Xanthor, Luke Smith!!

COME ON, DO IT FOR JEFF GREEN!!

(Did anybody else have that moment in the cutscene going to the Reef for the first time when you were suddenly faced with your player character without their helmet and you thought "Wow, he's super cute!"? >_>)

Favorite moment? Probably buying ghjallerhorn week 2 despite everyone thinking it was a waste of coins lol. Kappa.

I don't have a specific favorite memory but most of the best ones were either raiding or running IB trains with you guys.

I did that too.

Many lol's were had for months following.

"Hey! lookie at those wolfpack rounds? Don't you wish you had 'em?"

ahhhh

ocean

Banned
I don't do Trials, like, ever. I bought the boons, I think, two weeks ago for some reason. The icons are still on my character screen. They have lasted through two resets. How do I make them go away?? They are driving me insane.
Normally
I'd say just fire up a card and lose them (or win with them). But there won't be Trials for a few weeks so...lets hope the patch removes it for ya :p

Boons are tied to a card so if you go into your inventory and discard it they should go away.

bitsurugi

Anyone else been pressing F5 like mad in the last 20 mins?

Think i got 5 different tabs on, refreshing them every few second, in the odd case something new is posted.

Yep, 2.0 can't come soon enough...

bitsurugi

Bungie won't pubblish patch notes before the patch is live.

I have the feeling there will be a LOT of surprises and some ''oh shit'' moments, like ''why didn't i do that before...''.

Normally
I'd say just fire up a card and lose them (or win with them). But there won't be Trials for a few weeks so...lets hope the patch removes it for ya :p

Yeah, I kept meaning to do that but I didn't want to just run a couple games and quit on somebody. I really hope the patch wipes them out :(

Boons are tied to a card so if you go into your inventory and discard it they should go away.

I haven't hard a card in my inventory for almost the whole 2 weeks :((

MrDaravon

Nah, I have the same problem - no card in my inventory, but the boons are still there. It's super annoying, the only time I did Trials was when people here carried me to Mercury; I don't really care much for the PvP, I just wanted the Grimoire. Hoping this patch fixes it, especially since Trials is going away for a while.

Top Bottom