• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

X-Frame

Haha, Deej just tweeted that he won't post patch notes until he knows they're right. I guess he's having Bungie double-check them now.

dB Viper

I sure hope my XB1 is actually downloading this while in rest mode. I know it's indeed in rest mode, it's just that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I have shit internet so it'll take 6+ hours. Be nice to knock out 4+ while I'm at work. lol

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man I hope this is playable at a certain percentage rather than the whole 17GB. Shitty net will take all day and night. :(

Of course the Xbox would be the red headed step child. Cmon patch

Always slow lately with everything from updates to demos. :/

BondFancy

Yo! Will you update me on your update when I update you on my update?
7hdT4j2.jpg

ultrazilla

For the love of God, Sony really needs to update their servers. They are terribly slow and have been since they've launched the freaking service.

Is this an update my XBox will (in theory) pull down magically this afternoon or do I have 18GB to look forward to when I try to launch Destiny tonight? Destiny always seems to update itself rather than use the XBox's system for it, so I am not hopeful.

FyreWulff

IF YOU ARE ON PS4, CLOSE DESTINY

YOUR PS4 IS THROTTLING THE DOWNLOAD SPEED BECAUSE IT IS RUNNING

just went from .3MB/sec to 5MB/sec (unless Sony just opened up their bandwidth floodgates)

Subxero

I was almost to 1GB and now it's slowed to
.3 a second.

I wish it would use all my bandwidth like steam. It would be done in 40 minutes.

ViciousDS

Banned
IF YOU ARE ON PS4, CLOSE DESTINY

YOUR PS4 IS THROTTLING THE DOWNLOAD SPEED

just went from .3MB/sec to 5MB/sec

It's still spotty as hell, it jumps all over the place.

10MB/s to 3 back to 5 down to 300kb grrrrrrr even watching it in rest mode is terrible lol

But yes close an app running as it basically trickles the download when resources are being used elsewhere

Top Bottom